A very versatile, oval-shaped carabiner with a simple zipper. Perfect for many applications.A modern carabiner in which the focus was on significant weight reduction.
The use of oval shape allows it to be used in a wide range of activities, such as different types of climbing or exploration of caves. Low weight was obtained thanks to the use of light alloys and a perfect body design. It has been made an advanced method of hot forging, thanks to which it is characterized by high durability. The Climbing Technology Pillar Pro model uses a simple lock, which is characterized by smooth operation. Like most Italian carabiners, there is also a catch-free, unpainted catch-free solution that eliminates bothersome hooks on the remaining hooks when attaching and detaching the carabiner.
The carabiner was made with the utmost care in the Italian Climbing Technology factory. In addition, each specimen is subjected to tests under a load of 12 kN, so that the user is sure that the whole will be perfect for climbing.
– Low weight
– Simple lock
– Oval shape
– High strength
– V (12 kN)
Weight-approx. 64 g
Dimensions-approx. 112 x 62 mm
Brand: Climbing Technology
adidas Performance 2015 Top Training NFHS Soccer Ball
- Buy this ball; at this price point it is the best ball I have found.
- Another ball that I bought (different brand, from walmart) at the same time is already showing its age, and this one is still rocking even though it was used for my 8 year old’s soccer league practice and some games.
- I also don’t like the feel of the ball since it seems harder than other balls and harder to control.
- Finally, the cover has nicks and scratches after a few weeks of practice with it on grass.
- This is a great quality Top Training ball and certified NFHS.
- I played with it for about a year, about once or twice a week and it never got softer.
- But after playing a full game on turf in the rain a couple panels started to delaminate.