Material-PVC (outer layer)
Binder-natural latex with substance antifungal
Reusch Soccer Aztec Short Sleeve Goalkeeper Jersey
Renegade GK Vulcan Goalie Gloves With Removable Pro Fingersaves – Sizes 6-11, 3 Styles/Cuts (Hybrid, Roll, Flat) – 30 DAY 100% WARRANTY – Unisex, Adult, Youth Soccer Goalie
- Let’s face it, playing goalkeeper is arguably the hardest positions to play in soccer.
- Every goalkeeper should have access to great gloves without breaking the bank, including you.
- I like how they are shaped in an arch to make catching easier.
- Unfortunately, my son didn’t get to try them out because they were way too small.
- I ordered the same size as his current Adidas gloves, but he couldn’t get his palms in at all.
- It started on the palms where the neoprene started peeling off of the fabric.
- Now the stitching is ripping off at the wrist and the Velcro is starting to come loose from the straps.
- Even the material on the back is fading, cracking, and falling off.
- I bought on a whim size 6 and although a little small for the money he likes them and uses for at home practice.
- I should have ordered a 7 as that is his true size but only learned that after receiving other pairs.
- They look to be made well, but when he tried to put them on, the wrist is so narrow, he can’t get his hand into the gloves.
- They are the right length, and the finger guards are removable which is also a great option, but they don’t fit him.
- We have to try to exchange them for the next size up, but will be contacting the manufacturer for wrist size info first.
- I’m not sure how long goalie gloves are supposed to last (he plays three times a week), but they are starting to show signs of wear in the palm after about a month.
- I’ve only used them for few games but so far they have held up well on turf.
- My only complaint so far is that there is no finger protection in the thumb.
- These gloves have withstood more abuse than my previous gloves.
- For years I used either Nike Pro Spyne or Reusch Serathor and I loved them.
- The renegades matched the comfort and have held up almost unbelievably.
- The punching zone is hard and the fingers Aves have held up to some brutality.
- Only thing that keeps me from not giving it 5 Stars was the finger savers broke after a few weeks of wear.
- He has used these gloves for over a month and are very durable still no signs of wear.
- The gloves are great nice and form but plenty flexibility for clutching balls at high rate of speed.