Children’s dive pipe with a slightly bent shape, having a soft anatomically shaped, non-allergenic mouthpiece made of soft silicone.
The tip of the pipe is made of brightly colored material, making it easier to see the diver in the water.
The easy-to-use closure will allow you to attach a pipe mask strap quickly and without trouble, and the wide section of the main pipe chamber guarantees comfortable breathing. PENNY pipe intended for amateur recreational diving.
Ultra Dry System-No
Quick-Relese masking system-No
Available colors-blue, yellow
Kind Ash Cache Green Ashtray
- Soft Silicone Smash Pillar is removable for easy cleaning and comes in a variety of colors.
- Most of my pipes are briar or corncob, but I do have a few clay pipes and a meerschaum.
- I wanted something cheap and sturdy that had a built in knocker.
- I don’t use the little side attachment, but that’s a clever idea for those who want that feature.
- I like that the ashes and dottle fall into the deep recess of the bowl but aren’t exposed where they can make a mess.
- It’s also designed in a way to be very hard to make a mess.
- It can’t tip over and if you drop the ashtray, it’s not going to break or make a big mess.
- Unlike a cork knocker, the silicone knocker doesn’t discolor and can’t break or crumble.
- You can hit glass in it with worrying about breaking it and that if glowed.
- The reason I wanted an ashtray that would glow is for easy as hung while watching movies in the dark.
- I usually put it under a light for a few minutes before it goes dark and it stays fairly lit for the length of a movie.
- It also not to bright, so no issues being a distraction.
- I’m taking one star away because I feel they could have put a cigar or cigarette holder in stead of the lighter holder thing.
- But in all I’m happy with my purchase and know I’ll get great use out of it.
- I would not use this ash tray for cigarettes or cigars though.
- I’m pretty sure it’s design was made with the sole purpose of using glass with it.
- Rubber keeps your glass safe the only reason I docked one star is the accessory attachedt it came with isn’t big enough to fit many accessories in it; the ash tray also becomes slightly unbalanced when it’s attached.
- I’ve been using it for about a month now, it’s easy to empty and clean.
- I didn’t find the back caddy all that useful personally but it’s nice to have.
- The silicone is the perfect density, not too hard that worry about using the cacher but not too soft.
- Upon arrival I was slightly disappointed(thought it would be bigger) but now that I’ve grown used to it I’m happy with the size.
- My only complaint is that the space between for ash to drop is a little narrow but I bet it does help snuff out embers.
- I’m getting this as a gift for someone so I might have to get a third one hehe.
- After a year the center rubber piece fell off and it must have went in the garbage so be careful of that.
- I find that ash gets stuck in between the smash pillar and the silicon fairly frequently unless it is pretty fine.
- Hit it a couple times and it will fall through but it could be better.
- If it was double the size, I wouldn’t look anywhere else.
- The center knob is fairly awesome to beat out a bowl, but sometimes something sharper and pointier is required.
- The side car holder for all of your various tools of the trade is alright.
- In my opinion, some of the wells could be a bit deeper, and it’s hard to put heavier things like bowls in it without the ash cache tipping to one side.
- Regardless, this is a fantastic product, and while it didn’t work as expected for me, it would definitely work for someone else.
- Works well to extinguish ashes, and is very hard to spill.
- When you order the tie dye version the center knob comes in tie dye as well.
- Good price for something so sturdy, I think it’s gonna last a long time.
- Definitely a nicer, more aesthetically pleasing version of your average ash tray.
- He literally said out of all of his gifts this year this was by far the best.
- I stuck a hair pin in one of the holes on top for a makeshift de-bowler and it works excellent.
- I purchased the same item the following year (Christmas 2017) for my husband and I am very pleased.
Retro Wave Cruiser Complete 22″ Banana Skateboard (Purple)
- Unique Textured Pattern on Deck, Designed for Maximum Grip!
- I don’t know much about skateboards, so I can’t say what this piece was actually for but the first time my daughter rode on it, the back wheels came off.
- We couldn’t get it back together without removing a black rubber piece from the point where it screwed to the board.
- Otherwise, this small skateboard is living up to its purpose.
- It is a cheap knock off of the real Penny board which is sturdy composite and smooth and fast rubber grippy wheels.
- You will have to have grip tape applied to it, professionally.
- I purchased it for my granddaughter and she has been having a blast!<
- She is just a toddler but I thought this would be good for her to learn and fool around with.
- My daughter who is 6 1/2 has been asking me to get her a skate board for a few months now.
- She’s quite a newbie and riding so I wanted to get her something simple for her to learn on.
- I got this skateboard for my twin toddlers and they love it so much I will be buying another one.
- They are very similar, but Retro Wave did not roll as well.