Functional t-shirt with CLIMALITE technology.
Soft, lightweight material that provides perfect moisture control, draining it from the body.
– Made of non-tearing fabric.
– RelaxedFit-regular cut t-shirt.
– Logo embroidery
Material-100% polyester, ring weave,
adidas Performance ACE Fingersave Junior Goalie Gloves
- They have been awesome through out playing games and have complete protection as well.
- This is her first pair so we don’t have a lot of experience with these types of gloves.
- They were pretty stiff at first and a little hard to use.
- She has quickly been able to work them in and really loves them now.
- She does keep a squirt bottle with her at all times when using them.
- She has heard that it can help extend the life of the gloves.
- She says they can dry out and crack without keeping them damp while using them.
- We are happy with our experience with these gloves so far and would recommend these to others.
- I would never let my goalies play without using a fingersave type of glove or some kind of chest protection (like a baseball heart guard shirt).
- They will last you for one season, then need to be replaced.
- That’s all I expect out of them and that’s what you will get.
- We play two games a week for 9 weeks so 18 games total.
- They have proven their worth twice so far by the goalie taking a shot almost to her face and she put her hands up.
- The ball went off her fingers because the glove kept them straight.
- Dick’s Sporting goods had them for the same price but it was late September.
- He has used them about 8 times since then and they are already tearing.
- Make sure you return before 30 days also, because after that they are nonrefundable.
- I’m very disappointed and glad we bought the cheapest color option for about half of normal price.
- The fingers perform as advertised and seem like a great feature to an novice soccer-mom like myself.
- We’re keeping them and seeing how long they last with the material already showing defects on the foam surface.
- For now 2 stars because I do not think they will last very long.
- They are the perfect thickness on the palm side (fairly thin) to keep the sting away and still be able to feel the ball to handle it.
- The finger savers on the back are a must have and these allow for free movement while keeping them from going backwards too far.
- The back is also pretty heavily padded which is wonderful.
- These gloves have saved him from the regular injuries that were happening every game and practice last year.
- The bad: we are only a couple of practices in and have only had one game so far.
- The palm side of the gloves are already deteriorating and may be useless before long.
- The cheaper pair he had last spring didn’t have the finger savers, but the palm part is still good.
- I’m not sure why these are deteriorating so quickly after only a couple practices and one game.
- These have held up well (6 months with 2-3 games a week including outdoor, indoor and futsal) and they have remained sticky until foam wears away.
- Finger savers fit his kid hands well and have not torn or came apart after the usual cleaning required with outdoor use.
- This is caused by diving on the ground and using you gloved hand to catch yourself.
- The fit on these was perfect, according to a web site that discusses how to select soccer equipment.
- My grand daughter is an excellent all-around player, and she loves the gloves.
- She usually plays goal-keeper one quarter out of each game, playing forward most of the rest of the game, so she is not hard on these gloves.
- I can’t comment on how durable they might wind up being.
- These gloves really help him block shots over his head as stiff finger splines don’t allow his fingers to bend backwards.
- I think he’s more aggressive as he’s not worried about hurting his hands.