Traction and maneuverability is something that Heritagio V shoes give. No matter if it’s wet or dry, the Traxion sole is great for any surface and makes the sprint go straight to your opponent’s goal.
The classic design is also comfort and stability, which definitely translates into the quality of the game.
Traffic jams are the basis on the pitch, and Heritagio is the foundation that will allow you to develop yourself and keep moving forward. Classic design, great shape, excellent speed.
Heritagio lansa is quality that translates into results.
– Upper: skinny kangaroo
– Padding: textile material
– Modeled upper collar
– Traxion FG sole
– Stiffened pieta
– Ergonomic, soft insert
– Classic lacing
– The language put on the laces
– Shoe’s weight: approx. 245 g (size 40 2/3)
shoe dimensions in cm
Adidas Predator Lz TRX Fg Men’s Soccer Cleats
- HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather material for premium softness, light weight and performance.
- Pre-molded EVA sockliner; Anti-slip EVA insertson the back.
- The predators come out of the box a little tight but my feet are slightly wider than most, so it took a couple practice session to break in properly.
- It wouldn’t surprise me if someone were to tell me there was no break in time for them.
- The most notable thing these cleats bring to the table would have to be ball feel, it was noticable as soon as I played my first five aside game.
- I had a greater sense of control and became very confidant in my one-touch/unconventional passes.
- These cleats will not make you magically better, but I think they help to facilitate the confidence in the player to try more ambitious passes or shots.
- This adds an extra bit of flair in your game and in my case, helped set up a lot of goals around and inside the box.
- In terms of shooting, I don’t take too many shots on goal but I did notice it was easier to pull off the outside curlers, which looks fairly impressive if it goes in.
- My only gripe and it’s really just nit-picking here, is that my style of dribling had to change to accomadate these cleats.
- I’m not so used to how easily the ball gets caught to the pads and it has caused some awkward stumbles when I tippy toe the ball forward in tight space.
- It gets a few laughs out of my teammates and opposition but has really made me reluctant to dribble at defenders playing narrow.
- But when I received the package and open it.Its so cool.That’s why I choice this green adidas shoes.
- You don’t find out until you’re ordering them, or have already ordered them if you use the One Click option.
- After you put them on to go out and play they will feel so natural that you will not have the need to look down on your feet.
- They fit well but you but I would advise you go up one size as they are not for people with wide feet, If you have average (non-wide feet) then you can stay true to your size.
- The predator LZ TRX is more lightweight and less padded than the Absolion and the Absolado.
- After getting these, I am happy that I went with this option because it fits my play style.
- When playing with these the ball tends to stay closer and its does help with curving the ball however, it does not give you abilities and skill that you do not already posses :).
Adidas Predator LZ TRX FG Soccer Cleats
- The upper integrates five zones of SL rubber technology for perfect ball control.
- The outsole has a Sprintframe construction which uses geometrical learnings and offers the perfect balance between lightweight and stability.