BUFFALO AIR ATTACK 4ft is ideal for home use.
The main feature that distinguishes it from other models is a unique beautiful appearance. Thanks to its light weight and size it is suitable even for small rooms, where it can easily be moved
– manual gate counters-count for
– built from MDF
– playing field-plastic (plastic)
– blower under the table powered 230 V
– accessories included (2 pieces of players and krazkow)
– quick and easy assembly
– weight 15 kg
– external dimensions: 122 cm x 61 cm x cm 78.7 cm
– playing field: 114 cm x 58.4 cm
– packed in one carton weighing 18 kg and dimensions 127 cm x 66 cm x 14 cm
BOESHIELD T-9 Rust & Corrosion Protection/Inhibitor and Waterproof Lubrication, 4 oz aerosol
- T-9’s rust preventative spray uses a unique formulation of solvent carrier and paraffin wax coating engineered to penetrate crevices deeply, displace moisture, dissolve minor corrosion, and leave a clean, waxy coating with lasting durability-without using Teflon, silicone, fluorocarbons, MEK, or acetone.
- Whether it be automotive, bicycle, industrial, lawn and garden, marine, RV or tools, T-9 continues to be the best option for rust prevention and waterproof lubrication.
- Boeshield T-9 endures muddy bike trails, rain-soaked back roads, and salted highways.
- It withstands farmer’s fields, offshore oil rigs, and carpenter’s workshops.
- For everyone from firefighters and road crews to cyclists and sailors, Boeshield T-9 is the proven solution.
- T-9 attacks existing corrosion, loosens rusty parts, and flushes out old lubricants.
- It is also extremely useful for drying wet parts, electrical motors and circuits, ignitions, and connectors.
- T-9 dries to a waxy, waterproof finish without leaving a sticky film to attract dirt, dust, or mud.
- T-9 stays liquid long enough to permeate metal crevices and seep deep inside assembled components to leave a durable protective coating as well as lubricating and protecting-all without dismantling your equipment.
- One simple step gives you a thin, penetrating film of durable, waterproof protection and lubrication that endures, months after month or mile after mile.
- T-9 dries to a clean, waxy, waterproof film that won’t wash off in rain, puddles, or mud.
- You can rinse away sand, dust and grime with water, while leaving the lubricant intact.
- T-9 will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass, or vinyl.
- T-9 is nonconductive and will not cause short circuits, so it’s also safe to use on electronics.
- Use solvent or any emulsifying cleaner to easily remove T-9, or simply respray and allow T-9 to dissolve itself before wiping it off.
- I have it sprayed on my trailer springs and suspension, which is stored outside in San Diego.
- I dinged it a star because it doesn’t work well for some applications because it becomes sticky after some time.
- It prevented rust on the table saw, but greatly impeded the actual use of the saw, even after wiping off the residue.
- I had to dig out the paste wax and re-apply before I could use the saw again.
- It leaves an almost unnoticeable film, that allows the spray to last and protect.
- I have an untreated metal gas tank on my vintage motorocycle (I like the metal ‘madmax’ look) that has 0 rust.
- I cannot say it is better than some of those other brands but has worked just as well for me.
- I doubt I got an ounce of product out (and not because of a clogged nozzle).
- At this rate a pump-spray bottle would be a better way to delivery the product.
- Ive used ski approx 7-8 times after using this product.
- WD-40 will remove the residue but after ur next time on the water , it will happen again.
- I tried a few other products but didn’t like the residue that some of them left.
- After I cleaned up the surface rust and applied a light coat I haven’t noticed any more rust on any of my tools.
- I recommended this to two of my friends who are also woodworkers and they’re just as impressed with it.
- It does an excellent job of protecting the metal on guns from rust and corrosion.
- I want to warn you to be sure that the metal surface is very clean before putting the T9 on it.
- If you are using it on a fire arm, be sure that you have removed all of the powder from the metal surface with a good powder solvent like Hoppe’s 9 solvent.
- Then use a cloth to wipe off all of the solvent and gun powder.
- Fooled me once by getting placed in the same ads as the real can.
Advanced Elements Attack Whitewater Kayak
- Constructed of durable 840 Denier PVC Tarpaulin and weighing in at 34 lbs., this kayak consists of three air chambers and features a series of self-bailing ports, adjustable thigh straps, an adjustable seat, hull abrasion rails, and a self-draining covered rear cargo hold for stashing gear.Adjustable seat.Welded seams.Molded rubber grab handles.
- It was definitely more for my money then I ever expected.