Light cycling gloves with short fingers with an increased level of comfort.
The elastic upper mesh increases the air flow and wicks away moisture.
The advanced pad with gel elements increases the grip.
They have terry cloth on the thumb to wipe the dirt.
– Extremely light short gloves
– Moisture netting
– Advanced gel padding
– Cloth to wipe sweat and dirt
– Easy and safe closing of the wrist
Alpinestars Men’s S-Lite Gloves
- Strategically perforated palm constructed from durable synthetic suede to offer high levels of grip.
- Advanced gel padding on palm and heel of palm for added protection.
- Wrist-elastic slip-in cuff with TPR wrist puller for snug fitting and easy entry.
- It comes in two bold prints, features three pockets, and shows some flirty skin for a fashionable and functional performance one-piece.
Alpinestars Men’s Pro-Light Short Finger Gloves
- Strategically placed gel padding gives extra comfort while a snug velcro cuff closure ensures a secure fit.
- I got the yellow and it looks really good without being flashy.
- First day wearing the gloves one of those handy little loops to take the gloves off snapped.
- The loops did feel kind of cheap so I was being gentle with them but they don’t feel stitched solidly so you definitely can’t yank on them.
- Overall they are decent but am definately dissapointed that the loop broke because now they are going to be a pain to get off.
- I can still wear them for hours of mountain biking and not have any issues, but I feel like they should be a hair bigger for that size.
- The loop on the fingers to remove the gloves are a nice touch.