Thanks to the light and advanced fabric, this shirt perfectly absorbs moisture and is quick-drying.
Thanks to the Lycra collar and elongated rear profile, it provides comfort while wearing it.
– Elastic fabric that wicks moisture away perfectly
– Strategically placed mesh panels provide air flow
– Lycra collar increases comfort during long trips.
Alpinestars Mens Rover Short Sleeve Jersey
- Most of the button-down or polos I wear for work are a size Large and they fit me well.
- Reading other reviews I ordered this riding jersey in an XL.
- It’s tighter across the shoulders and chest than any of my standard t-shirts or work shirts.
- I’m hoping that losing 30lbs will improve the situation so the shirt doesn’t show off the fact that I like beer and need to lose 30lbs.
- It’s pretty snug getting it over your head to put it on or take it off.
- I felt a bit awkward struggling to pull a sweaty shirt off my head at the bike park / trail head a couple days ago.
- I could feel the cooling breeze while riding and never felt overheated on an 80F day.
- Get past the fit issues and it’s a decent riding jersey.
- I wear a small in other brands (Zoic, Fox), but this jersey didn’t work in that size.
- The neck was too tight and I had to squeeze my head through, plus the shoulders were narrow and pulled tight when my arms were outstretched for riding.