Knee protector provides excellent energy absorption on impact or fall and is characterized by high resistance to abrasion.
The use of a special mesh in it provides breathability, high comfort and optimized fit.
– Innovative protector construction thanks to the use of a special absorbent material and mesh
– Easy and quick assembly thanks to the use of two wide Velcro strips
– Puller on the upper strap
– Adjustable straps at the bottom for better fit
– Weight 170 grams
Alpinestars Men’s Volcano Knee/Shin Guard
- It is a soft gel-like material that will handle falls well.
- The 2 biggest advantages I see to these pads are 1) they’ll be great in the hot weather and 2) you can put them on with your shoes on so they can be placed on your knees before the descent.
- Other than that, I think there are other good options out there.
- If you want a hard shell, I highly recommend the 7idp Flex.
- The biggest negative to these is that they do not have side protection.
- The protection also seems more substantial and extensive than the G-Form guards I returned because of an unraveling seam.
Alpinestars Men’s Volcano Elbow Guard
- The design makes them way easier to put on and take off.