Panoramic swimming goggles that ensure perfect visibility in the 180 degrees range without distortions.
The gasket and the double strap are made of a delicate, skin-friendly silicone. Perfect protection of eyes and high comfort are provided by lenses with a non-evaporating Anti-Fog surface and a sunscreen.
The easy-to-use strap adjustment mechanism allows the perfect fit of the goggles to the shape of the head.
– silicone gasket
– silicone double strap with a simple length adjustment system
– glass with high scratch resistance
– visibility without distortions in the range of 180 degrees
– Anti-Fog coating preventing misting
– 100% protection against UVA and UVB radiation
– smaller dimensions
– perfect fit to the shape of the head
– high comfort of use, do not oppress the head, do not irritate the skin
– packaging: cassette
– color: silver-pink
Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swim Goggle, Made In Italy
- Environment : Indoors and Moderate-light Outdoor Conditions.
- The low profile frame is made with the soft yet durable Softeril material for a comfortable fit and the stylized frame offers fun and exciting colors that kids will love.
- The lightweight Plexisol lens offers 100% UVA and UVB protection, has a special anti-fog treatment, and is scratch resistant.
- Integrating the new Quick-fit buckle makes finding the perfect fit faster and easier than ever.
- I hope that helps someone when making a decision as to which pair to get for a 5 year and up child.
- I believe these were best suited for a 3-4 year old child.
- The strap adjustment will need the help of a parent and I do not believe the child will be able to do it on his/her own.
- The regular Vista goggles are easier to use for a child and I put up a review on those.
- He’s used them 5 times already in the swimming pool and said he can finally see when searching for those water rings in the pool.
- I had her put it on for fit and she said it was very comfortable but on close inspection you can see the seal wasn’t sealing properly (why not??
- Two stars for the incredibly easy adjustment tabs on the sides of the lens.
- Too bad they couldn’t be so innovative with something to adjust the nose bridge gap.
- They should post a minimum nose bridge height requirement.
- Sure enough he loves them and the 3 best features are 1 they have a little button to push while you pull the strap to fit perfectly, super easy!
- I must say all my concernes were washed out with this precious googles.
- They are big enough to cover part of his forhead and very confortable since they can be ajusted to the comfort of my son.
- I’ve tried every method I know to prevent the leaking and have not had any luck.
- They fit their faces nicely and look to have a very nice sizing mechanism.
- However, they leak and that doesn’t do any good when I’m trying to teach them to dive for things in a pool with confidence.
- They are a little on the pricey side for kids since my kids seem to lose absolutely everything, but well worth it.
- My kids were a little bit afraid of wearing goggles but these almost fit like a mask and don’t feel like they are squishing their eyes.
- My daughter has used them since she was 2 years old and she has a very tiny face.
- She hates splah in her eyes preventing her from fully enjoing her pool time.
- As a diver i tested its fit on her face and even mine (despite this is not intended for apnea nor scuba diving).
- The material is flexible enough to adjust the the face with a perfect fit and very comfortable.
- Despite the field of view is limited a bit on the lower and excentric corners this is a very good product.
- This design did not seal well, returned and got the Kayenne version which fits perfect!<