B-SKIN NOVA cycling gloves, short fingers.
External side made of high-quality airy synthetics "4-WAY LIGHT" and soft lycra "SOFT".
Thumb-stitched frotte. Inner side made of amary concealed sponge for better ride comfort. It has a non-slip silicone printing.
Glove fastened with Velcro made of amary with the?
The product is placed on a cardboard box that facilitates its expositions.
Sizes-XS, S, M, L, XL
Color-black and white
adidas Performance Women’s Supernova ST w Running Shoe
- Designed for stability, the shoes feature dual-density boost cushioning to provide support where you need it, and a molded heel counter that hugs and guides your foot.
- The engineered mesh upper has seamless panels for superior ventilation and comfort, while the outsole grips wet and dry surfaces.
- But, since they were 2 years old, I wanted to replace them, so I started looking online.
- I liked the look of these but waited until the price came down and I DID get a great buy.
- However, I have a very high arch so I went to my running store and was fitted with a custom insert, so I have a perfect custom shoe for me.
- For the last five years, I have been running in the Adistar Boost ESM.
- I was not happy with the redesign/re-name on the Adistar line and I wanted to have a little more stability, so I decided to try the Supernova ST.
- The sizing on this Supernova ST is so much bigger than the other models.
- I have never had to size down in an Adidas running shoe, but this one is the exception.
- I just wanted to give people a heads up that this one is really big.
- If you are considering this shoe, I would size down at least 1/2 size.
- I’ll be returning this for a smaller size and writing a review after I can get some miles on them.
- However, Adidas is not making them like they used to, and I’ve been experiencing some ankle pain in the versions that I’ve been able to find online, so I am trying the stability version.
- A bit stiffer than what I am used to, but I suppose that is to be expected.
- The tag, under US, says 8, but the rest of the numbers belonging to sizes from UK, FR, JP and CHN does not match the ones that appear on my other Adidas size 8 shoes.
- Here I provide with pictures form the tags from the supernova ST I just bought, and the ones from two of the supernova sequence I have.
- If I can find them when this pair wears out, I will definitely purchase again.
- I am on my feet constantly in the classroom and wish every day was “casual day” so I could wear these.
- I’ve been wearing Supernovas for years and have never had a size problem.
- These are very cushiony however I believe they have changed the heel on this shoe.
adidas Performance Women’s Supernova W Running Shoe
- Featuring a breathable mesh upper and a molded heel counter for a natural fit, a lightweight stretch web outsole adds stability while unleashing the energy-returning power of boost.HEEL-TOE LENGTH:Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
- Stand on the piece of paper with your heel against the wall.
- Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to our sizing chart.
- I eagerly anticipated receiving these shoes, but I was sorely disappointed upon opening the package.
- The first thing I noticed was the appearance of the shoe box – it was beat up, scratched, dented.
- It was obviously a very used box, which should have been my first clue.
- When I opened the box, the shoes looked decent, but upon further inspection I realized that one shoe was significantly larger than the other.
- The right shoe is definitely not a 9, but something bigger.
- The label inside both indicated they were a US size 9, which is what I ordered, but at least one of them is incorrect.
- On top of all that, one of the shoes looks like it has been tried on or worn, as there is hair and lint inside the shoe.
- I didn’t even try them on or adjust the laces, so this was definitely not from me.
- In fact, there is so much toe box that this shoe would be great for someone with bunions.
- My only complaint about these shoes is that THEY ARE VERY NOISY.
- I am training for a half marathon and these are perfect.
- It feels really comfortable although I will wear them just for work and not for running.
- This is more a neutral shoes and doesn’t support my overpronation.
- I got a size 7 and they fit good with a not so thin sock.
- Also they were really hard to put on right out of the box so make sure you loosen up the laces a little bit.
- Even tried Superfeet but still my feet and knees were sore after any run more than 3 miles.
- Wish I could return them but stupid kept trying to make them work.
- After running 13-14 km my feet feel great, and they have been protecting my knees and shins from injuries.
- In the first pair I was not happy with the fabric over the toes getting torn at around 400km (this tends to happen with everything I wear though) but the rest of the shoe has survived almost 800km pretty decently.