Professional backpack for a small travel. Constructed so that every child from the age of 3 years can use it on their own.
The backpack has buckles for buckles specially designed for children.
The back has been contoured and filled with a soft, breathable foam that also protects the back of the child while wearing angular objects.
The main chamber is tightened with a clip with a clip clip and fastened with two buckles outside. Backpacks, backpacks, profiled and made of non-chafing material. In the flap of the closing main compartment, there is a window to place the child’s data. Large front zippered pocket with belt ending clip for attaching keys.
On the sides, there are additional mesh pockets.
Deuter Schmusebar Kid’s Backpack, Magenta
- Plus, it comes with a super soft and snuggly teddy your little one will love.
- Wondering what took me so long to find perfect little backpacks for my boys to wear around all day long!
- We put this back through the paces in and out of cars, on long walks, and shoved under airplane seats.
- My four year old could operate the clasps and could get in and out of the back.
- She also really appreciated the design and especially the bear.
- It is extremely durable and functional (especially compared to most of the other preschool-sized backpacks we considered).
- My four year old can undo the clasps easily, fits her comfortably.
- He can now carry his own water, snacks and hiking toys.
- Fits diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, and his camelbak perfectly.
- It fits nicely on his back and hold everything he needed for his outdoor class!<
- It is very well made and just the right size for our little hiker!<
- A little smaller than I thought, but still a great bag and my child loves it.
- My 3yo and 18mo now can carry their own stuff like extra clothes, wipes, snacks and their cup!