Sunglasses sport sunglasses. Durable, aerodynamic frames made of polycarbonate. Non-shocking polycarbonate lenses. UV 400 filter.
Anti-reflective and anti-fog coating.
Exchangeable, rubber noses.
Holes in frames to improve ventilation. Black cover included. Weight: 24g
Frames: black and silver Lenses: gray
Sea Striker Bad Barracuda Polarized Sunglasses with Black Frame,Blue Mirror and Grey Polarised Lens (Fits Medium to Large Faces)
- Lightweight wrap frame with rubber temple tips and nose pads protects you from the sun and wind while keeping you comfortable all day long.
- Each temple features an inlaid Sea Striker metal logo pin.
- That’s being a bit picky I guess but those are 2 important issues when buying to me, which is why this will be my first and last time buying glasses online.
- The service and speed in which I got the glasses was great.
- Yes, it is good sunglasses with good polarized len but one thing not expect is that color on the lens do not show full blue.
- This sunglasses is purple/blue but still good gear to wear.
- This hadn’t happened with two other pairs of Seastrikers that I owner in the past.
- I usually purchase 3 pair in case they go out of production.
- At this price difference, the third pair is virtually free.
- I had some on my fingers, and when I accidently touched the lenses of the sunglasses, the paint ran on the lenses, causing a horrible scratch/blur.
- They do a really good job of providing eye protection from the sun and assist when driving in heavy rain.
- They fit comfortably and the view is clear and undistorted.
- These are as good as most Luxottica brands without price premium.
Sea Striker Bad Barracuda Polarized Sunglasses, Black Frame, Grey Lens
- Plastic is not the best, but it doesn’t look like breaking soon.
- Are made just right for someone with a larger head and the soft ruber nose piece and temple/ear are very comfortable.