Bearing For The Crank Mechanism Neco B 887 BSA 1 2C37x24T Set
SRAM XX1 X-DOME Cassette
- By trading freehub bodies for drivers, SRAM was able to put a tiny, 10-tooth cog on the end to balance out the monster, 42-tooth cog on the low end.
- This ensures that the balance of granny grinding to flat-out-flying is maintained.
- When this part was new on my Enduro it shifted perfectly without any physical evidence at all.
- I have over 1600 miles on mine and it had to be replaced.
- I replaced it with a 44 tooth gear which works great for me since I am 70 years old and don’t put out the wattage of most riders.
- Just make sure you put a good amount of grease on your hub before installing the cassette.
- A little lighter than the black xo1 and some say this lasts a little longer.
Buy SRAM XX1 X-DOME Cassette here
Shimano Baitrunner OC Reels
- I think they’re a bit pricey for a reel with so few ball bearings.
- This usually show wear quickly if the line doesn’t align properly when the bail is tripped and line is reeled in under pressure.
- This is something that needs watching or the line will make a groove there and wear out the line quickly and the part must replaced.
- Shimano baitrunner is Super to penn live liner and okuma Avenger versions.
- My only knock is the 4000 size uses felt washers and not carbon fiber ones.
- The day it arrived he put the reel on his rod and went fishing.
Buy Shimano Baitrunner OC Reels here $106.99 – $402.39