A set of numbered balls for playing billiard pool with a diameter of 57.2 mm, standard.
– 15 balls numbered from 1 to 15 with a diameter of 57.2 mm
– 1 ball white with a diameter of 57.2 mm
– on request, it is possible to exchange a white dice with 57,2mm for 60.4mm
Aramith 57.2mm Tournament Billard Pool Ball Set/16 Balls
- With a life-time that exceeds up to 8 times that of the average polyester and phenol-like resins, reaching easily up to 40 years in residential use, aramith ball sets are the logical choice for both the trade and the player.
- With its new dura myth tm formulation, the 4th generation aramith 4 life products cross new boundaries, guaranteeing the lowest cost of ownership.
- Durability : the new Benchmark with the durable technology, the aramith resins entered their 4th generation.
- The two half circles are a registered trademark of sauce SA.
- And when I opened the saran wrap, I noticed that the actual box on the inside was greasy.
- Very greasy, to the point where it almost slipped out of my hand.
- I wiped the box off with paper towel and then another town.
- I found that the 1-ball and the 6-ball had small chips in them.
- Very small, to the point where they don’t effect the play, but they are there and I would expect them to not have any for a brand new set.
- I do a quick towel wipe down after a session of practice/play and they seem to stay in good condition.
- Honestly, the best we’ve ever owned, and way better quality than our level of play needs, but worth the price for serious players.
- They did come with an uneven layer on the surface, as others have mentioned, which I assume is some form of polish or wax to help protect the surface during shipping.
- A quick cleaning with a cleaner and then polish and they are great.
- Brand new Duramith balls in the wrapper and box at a great price.
- Would have liked the box to have been placed in a box though, as the packaging was fully visible as shipped and this is not an inexpensive product.