Cobra Mamba Double Buckle Release Black Strap Red Calipers
- Features thin dual caliper jaws and release set screw to adjust sensitivity.
Sidi Cycling Shoe Replacement Caliper Buckle (Black/Red)
- Look closely at the new strap and you will see that the sides are recessed and this is required to work with these buckles.
- I got lucky and found a replacement buckle at my local shop after buying these buckles.
- I am VERY disappointed that Sidi made a change that impacted my ability to fix shoes that are advertised to have parts replaced over time.
- Over the last few years I’ve bought a few pairs to try and replace them but nothing is as comfortable for long rides as my trusty sidis.
- So I just keep going back until one day the buckle finally gave up after a crash.
- I decided to try and spend a few bucks rather than a few hundred, and boom my shoes are like new, and these buckles are a bit nicer than the old ones.
- Make sure you buy a new strap as well because they are a bit different than the old ones.
- I’ve done a lot of research, and you will not find replacement straps for the older models.
- Anything short of buying new shoes, these are what you need.
- I love my Side Genius shoes since I have exra wide feet, so I can’t see replacing them since they fit great and are pretty expensive.
- I’ve seen where people say they won’t work with the older Genius shoes, but I’ve found this is just not true.
- Then the buckle locked up and I could barely remove them.
- They look relatively the same, but the ratchet strap is too wide for them.
- It was to narrow for the strap on my mountain bike shoes and the hole to mount it on the shoe was on the wrong end.
- When I looked again, I could not find one that matched my shoe.
- Replacing a much older buckle so had to trim down the old strap as this buckle is marrower.
- Buckled and the heal pad wear out after 7 years of heavy use.