– Professional helmet at a very good price.
– A distinctive, unique style.
– Outer shell integrated with the helmet in the In-Mold process.
– Precise adjustment system for the Autofit head.
– Rear vents to improve air circulation inside the helmet.
– A total of 16 ventilation openings that efficiently cool the head.
– The special shape of the shell increases the protection of the neck and base of the skull against injury.
– A visor that protects your eyes from the sun and rain.
Helmet alignment system-Autofit
Construction-In-Mold (1 part)
Weight-300g (no roof for size 50-56 cm)
Lazer Nut’z Youth Helmet
Lazer NutZ MIPS Youth Cycling Helmet – Kids (50-56 cm)
- With its CE, CPSC, and AS bike safety certification and MIPS technology, it’s well-equipped to keep them safe, too.
- MIPS, or Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, refers to the Swedish technology added to the helmet in the form of a thin inner layer that rotates independently upon impact to redirect rotational energy created in certain crashes.
- Much of the fun of getting a new helmet comes when it’s time to pick the coolest colors and designs, and Lazer’s answer to this is its Crazy Nutshell Technology.
- Featuring interchangeable snap-on covers, it allows young riders to choose one graphic, and then quickly swap it out for something different whenever they’d like.
- Once they settle on the design they want, time-consuming fit adjustments aren’t necessary since the Nut’z inner basket stretches to adapt to the shape of your child’s head, allowing it to grow with them as they get bigger.