Climbing Technology Plate badges made of stainless steel. Manufactured in several different sizes, the diameter of the hole for the screw: 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
– CE 0333
– EN 959: 2007
– EN 795: 2012
– Strength (8mm version): 10 kN (oblong)
; 10 kN (transversal)
– Strength (version 10 and 12mm): 25 kN (oblong)
; 15 kN (transversal)
Brand: Climbing Technology
Hyperlite 2017 Team X Wakeboard Bindings
- Constructed around our custom last technology, comfort is guaranteed and the support is customizable with dual lace zones.
- When asked to build the perfect all around boot we answered with the Team.
- If you’re a seasoned pro or just getting comfortable standing sideways, this is the perfect boot for you.
- The Team Closed Toe boot offers mid range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex, but with no loss of hold thanks to its heel retention strap.
- This feature pulls the riders foot into the heel pocket as the boot is laced for reduced lift.
- Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for a fit that produces no pressure points.
- The Team also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest boot to board connection possible.