Thanks to the plastic made Hammer Lodge is extremely light, but does not lose its strength.
A full lock with "memory" makes the carabiner work well in cooperation with a hammer (eg CT Thunder)
– an open zipper makes it easier to reposition and re-attach it.
The special rubber loop makes it easy to attach to the headband and makes the carabiner always in the optimal position. Withstands up to 5 kg.
– Maximum load: 5 kg
– Weight: 19 g
Mulling is not an integral part of the set.
Brand: Climbing Technology
Mountain Painting Men’s Mesh Running Shoes Sneakers Casual Athletic Workout Fitness Sports Shoes Trainers
Gregory Mountain Products Denali 100 Liter Expedition Backpack | Mountaineering, Expeditions, Guiding | Removable Components, 80 lb Capacity, Durable Construction | Reliable Gear for Your Expedition
- Strippable aluminum frame stays, top lid, bivy pad, and hipbelt padding.
- Removable lid pocket with occipital cutout and security pocket on underside.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR EXPEDITION: Ultra-durable expanding side pockets.
- Dual-access front panel pocket with zip-away internal divider.
- EASY ACCESS TO CRITICAL GEAR: Expedition hipbelt with tubular gear loops, ice clipper slots, and sled pull loops.
- Stowable, adjustable traditional and hammer less ice axe attachments.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & HYDRATION COMPATIBLE: Puncture-resistant dual-layer internally laminated front panel.
- Fusion Flex Pro represents the pinnacle of suspension performance, combining cutting-edge materials with time-tested Gregory design to give mountain athletes unassailable strength, exceptional load support, and outstanding versatility in the most challenging terrain and conditions on the planet.
- The Denali 100 remains the pinnacle of big- mountain expedition performance.
- With the ability to comfortably carry heavy loads into harsh environments over demanding terrain, this pack provides confidence and reliability every step of the way.
- The removable frame stays, top pocket, bivy pad and hipbelt padding allow this pack to conform to the needs of the day.
- By combining guide-tested essential features with the latest technology and materials, the Denali becomes lighter, stronger, and more versatile, while remaining balanced and comfortable under heavy gear loads over long distances and in technical terrain.
- I purchased this to upgrade from my old Gregory Whitney (which I put through the ringer) and I am super impressed by the upgraded build quality (Whitney was designed in 2001, Denali in 2014).
- This pack just keeps surprising me with compartments and features.
- It feels absolutely PERFECT on my back the way it rests and I can’t wait till I get to take it out tomorrow for 50 miles over 4 days.
- I’ll update this post with more feedback as I take more trips.
- Update 11/9/16
My first trip was 50 miles in 4 days through Yosemite NP.
- I have to say how much I love the versatility of this pack!
- There are so many different clips and pockets and zippers and attachments.
- I put it through hell as I even had to slide down the snow-covered mountain on my pack and side to get down safely.
- The cut is narrow for tight spaces, but not too tall either.
- You just grab and pull, no fiddling around with release buttons.
- The buckles are color coded so you can quickly find where to attach instead of fumbling around for the right pair: males are black and females are light grey.
- All the bits and pieces you need for in-use adjustments appear to be pretty well thought out.
- There’s extra room in the waist band if you’re wearing extra layers.
- Perhaps I’m behind the times, but the buckles don’t seem as stout as they used to be.
- Maybe the technology is that much better that they can make seemingly substandard buckles (for the waist and the compression straps) out last the older, stouter fastenings that I’m used to.
- The fit is excellent, the design is excellent, but I’m a pinch wary of the fastening systems.
- Dunno if Sampsonite (the company that owns Gregory nowadays) is cutting corners, or what.
Buy Gregory Mountain Products Denali 100 Liter Expedition Backpack | Mountaineering, Expeditions, Guiding | Removable Components, 80 lb Capacity, Durable Construction | Reliable Gear for Your Expedition here $399.95