Large Steel CF SG is a carabiner with a very wide range of applications. If you are looking for a great-strength carabiner (50 kN at closed and 20 kN with an open lock!)
and a transhipment (25mm!)
– this is an offer for you.
The combination of these two attributes-strength and size makes it an ideal carabiner for work at heights. Maneuvering with a rifle, connecting even more loops and equipment will not be a problem anymore. The undoubted advantage is also the Catch-Free type of unenchanted castle, which makes it much easier to work with other equipment (links, reps, tapes).
CATCH-FREE-Special profiling at the end of the lock, allows you to achieve the same blocking effect as the classic "zabek", however, the handling of the carabiner is much smoother when connecting or disconnecting ropes, tassels, repons, bones etc.
The CF lock does not hook and does not hinder hardware manipulation.
Individual test. – Yes
Material-Hardened steel zinc plated
Dimensions-119 x 77 mm
Brand: Climbing Technology
Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Standard Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortably and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles’ cup holders and bicycle bottle racks.
- Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do.
- Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.
- The company’s mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
- For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
- Stay cool and hydrated all day long, no matter where your adventures take you.
- Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon.
- Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping?
- There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
- The food-grade material also protects against flavor transfer, so today’s coconut water won’t taste like yesterday’s sports drink.
- We offer a wide range of refreshingly bold colors as unique as you are.
- Staying hydrated is easy when you’ve got this portable thirst-quenching travel buddy.
- Whether you’re headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you.
- The Standard Mouth opening is large enough to fit most ice cubes, but small enough to sip from on the go.
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your ice cubes intact and your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours.
- It’s large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a pack, side pocket or car cup holder.
- All Hydro Flasks use recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
- I put some ice and water in the bottle after washing it out and immediately began using it.
- I kept filling it up with water all through out the day and night just using the same ice from morning.
- EVERY SIP was ice cold, and it took 24 hours for the original ice to completely melt away.
- Nice grippy texture, convenient handle to swing it by, and sounds like a gong when it hits people in the head.
- Already traveled on a plane with it, took it to the beach, take it to and from work on my bike every day, and dropped it on the floor.
- I’ve never had an insulated bottle before so it’s been regularly surprising how cold it keeps my water.
- Part of the reason I got this one is because it has a flip-top straw sport lid, but I haven’t bought it yet.
- I was surprised by how tall it was, but it needs to be to hold 24 ounces AND fit in cupholders (which it does easily) AND have a vacuum sealed insulated liner inside.
- I was especially surprised when I leaned forward to sit down after setting it on my desk and dropped my forehead right on top of the bottle.
- It’s gotten a couple tiny knicks and slight scratches on the lid from general use, but that’s to be expected.
- Easy to hold, never gets condensation due to the insulation, and seems to repel water even when it runs down the sides.
- Best part though: when you bump it on things it sounds like a low, subtle gong.
- Included bottles in each of our 4 children’s Easter baskets and they all love them.
- My 10 year old left her bottle at school overnight and reported the water was still cold the next day.
- Suddenly an indispensable part of her day: she takes it to work for the commute and to drink out of throughout the day.
- If you drink water all day—as we all should—and know plastic, bottled is unkind to both you and the planet, this is worth it.
- Plus, the color dubbed ‘Raspberry’ is a rich, purplish shade of pink, one of her favorites.
- When out on tour for an hour or more the last thing I want is condensation building up on my hands.
- When on tour I don’t have the time to be fiddling with my lid while talking.
- The lid of this bottle can easily be taken off under 5 seconds without spillage.
- The ability to put easily ice inside the bottle is where Hydro Flask stands above Swell bottles.
- The mouth holes of Hyrdro Flasks are more accommodating for various ice sizes, and the handle provides an alternate carrying option and the ability to attach it to a backpack or belt.
- All in all a wonderful purchase that I would gladly make again!<
- I own two other Hydro Flasks (purple and teal) and didn’t experience this issue until using them significantly (and mainly from dropping them honestly).
- The top metal near the mouth chipped within less than a week.
- I was excited for this color but am pretty disappointed.
- Otherwise seems to keep beverages cold/hot as expected of Hydro Flasks.
- I thought the bottle would have better insulation considering all of the great reviews and the high price tag but the ice was melting after just a couple of hours.
- I can put it back on but it is no longer secure and I almost dropped it when it snapped.
- It holds 24 oz of water and fits in all cup holders I have (car, stroller, etc.
- This bottle is the perfect size and keeps water cold for hours!