The most important features:
– ball bearings
– ultra-light design
– hot forged aluminum
Strength: 24 kN Dimensions:
– height 84 mm
– width 43 mm
– Hole diameter 21 to 25 mm
Weight: 80 g
Brand: Climbing Technology
Island Hopper Fort All Sport Recreational Bounce House
- The 3’ elevated “lookout” area is a soft playhouse accessed by a 4 step climbing wall or climb up from the inside “safe return slide” and then back down for a fast, fun escape to the bounce house floor.
- Play soft shot soccer or have a slam dunk contest with the included soft soccer/basketball that is included.
- Designed by moms for an aesthetically pleasing toy in their yard.
- Product Dimensions: 13’x10′ Play Surface w/ Reinforced PVC Floor.
- Its probably 70-75 lbs so my wife can’t lug it over and set it up when i’m not home.
- No chance of folding it up nicely and fitting it into the provided bag.
- Keep an eye on bigger kids (over 4?), if they hang over the rail near the top of the slide they could topple out.
- It’s also been a hit with the neighborhood kids who come over.
- It’s sturdy, a great size for kids who are a little older (other bounce houses seem to cater to much younger kids), it blows up in a matter of minutes, and has a lot of neat extra features.
- This bounce house has a “fort” where kids can go to take a break and be shaded without having to leave.
- On one side of the fort there is a mesh pocket meant to hold the 2 basketballs (included) but the boys found it works well to hold water bottles!
- Another review mentioned they liked how the slide was contained in the bounce house (vs.
- As much as the kids go around and around this thing, I can’t even imagine the mess that could have been had there been an exterior slide!<
- I have cheap Xmas inflatables 1/20th the size with sturdier metal stakes!
- The shear size of this calls for something stronger than plastic.
- The only other complaint is that the sleeve slides off the blower very easily.
- Unfortunately we’ve had it deflate with kids in it multiple times, as the bouncing can cause it to slowly inch off.
- I used some sealer to stop the tear and it worked great.
- I highly recommend and it’s easy breezy to put up-blow up and take down.
- We have had a lot of kids coming through just to bounce and it has held up great!
- We have thrown 2 kids parties and had and had several play dates and it seems to be holding up great.
- Large but not too tall to fit in a room with 11 foot ceilings.
- It is sturdy, well made, and perfect for this age group.
- Not the cheapest bounce house, and far from the most expensive.
- Takes 10 minutes to set up, and about the same to take down.
- The kids love it, and I love the fact that everything is all inside the protective net.
- The kids can go nuts, and I don’t have to worry about them getting hurt.
- It is almost commercial grade and holds a lot more kids than the typical store-bought bouncie house.
- I will write a updated review once we get a chance to use it this spring.
- We have had it for about 4 months, and we’ve used it about 5-6 times.
- I bought balls but ended up not using them for long because they fell out.
- The blower won’t stay attached requiring you to reattach multiple times while using.