Extremely comfortable helmet for work at the height of Climbing Technology Work Shell with a wide range of regulation of the circuit.
A modern work helmet for people looking for maximum comfort during work. Durable materials, the ability to adjust the head circumference in a wide range, convenient to use belts and buckles are the features that characterize this sophisticated model. The most important features:
– Shell made of durable ABS material;
– Handholds for setting up a headlamp;
– Fast regulation of the circuit in the range of 53-63 cm;
– Very good visibility under the helmet;
– Possibility to attach 3M Peltor or Sperian soundproofing headphones with appropriate fixing (headphones available separately, not included)
– Possibility to install eye protection-Visor WS or Visor WS-F (glass panels available separately, not included)
– Softfoam in the front part increases comfort;
– 8 ventilation openings;
Fixing of the head-Yes
Brand: Climbing Technology
Waterproof Jacket Mens Raincoats Outdoor Casual Hooded Lightweight Softshell Hiking Windproof Mountaineer Travel Rain Jackets
- Sudden raining are no problem for this waterproof shell jacket.
- COMFY, BREATHABLE LINING: The interior of mens raincoat is also fitted with soft touch and lightweight micro fleece inserts to maximize comfort and skin contact zones.
- KEEP YOU WARM: Detachable and adjustable storm hood, Adjustable cuffs help to keep wind out and seal in warmth.
- Professional water repellent coated, fleece liner guarantees the best heat retention and keeps you warm during cold days in winter.
- EXPANSIVE HOOD AND WATERPROOF POCKETS:A rollaway adjustable hood on men’s rain jackets provide an extra layer of protection while A series of zipped waterproof pockets with flaps covered serve as a safe storage space for essentials.
- PRECISE SIZE: Please measure yourself based on the measurement chart of GIVBRO’s waterproof jacket before ordering to make sure you get the right size.
- She also wears it in the winter with a long sleeve shirt on underneath and it still keeps her plenty warm.
- Is very preatty, still haven’t tested under the rain but doesn’t look cheap at all.
- A little bigger but still good enough, knowing that ainwill wear it with a sweater I think is ok.
- I ordered a medium jacket and was pleased to find that it was roomy enough to wear multiple layers underneath without becoming stifling or constrictive.
- The pockets were easily accessible and held my phone, keys, and sunglasses with room to spare.
- I wore it out and about in the rain and stayed completely dry.
- Overall I was very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it.
- I have finally got some cooler weather and some rain, so I was able to use them.
- I was kept dry as promised and I didn’t get too warm while inside shopping, so the fabric was breathable as well.
- I do recommend buying a size or two bigger if you’re going to get this.
- It was very cold and windy out Christmas morning and it was warm and kept the wind out without being hugely bulky.
- And it dries quickly so don’t have to worry about it being wet the next day.
- A men’s jacket zipper flap shouldn’t lie the way this jacket’s does.
- They are not deep enough and unless you take time to zip them (which is awkward given the small/flimsy/upside-down zippers).