A lightweight, robust, Italian-designed Climbing Technology helmet that works great on any job, including on construction sites.
Designed in the Italian headquarters Climbing Technologyhelmet, surprising its lightness and the solidity of the construction obtained. X-Workwill be great for many occasions, when renovating at home or among professionals looking for a solid helmet for construction or high-rise works.
A properly profiled shell provides full head protection. The elongated front of the helmet will provide special protection for the front part of the head.
The size adjustment system was designed so that it could be adjusted to the head circumference of one hand in a quick and convenient way.
The adjustment knob on the back of the head is easily accessible in all conditions. The main features of the helmet Climbing Technology X-Work:
– Ultralight and durable outer shell made of plastic PC;
– The inner belt system ensures a perfect fit to the top of the head;
– Ergonomic shape providing excellent head protection (also temple and occiput)
– Compatible with professional headlamps (4 handles)
– Possibility of using a safety visor (Visor G, available separately)
Gently ventilated ventilation openings protect your head from dust; Softputting a belt on the underneath; Regulatory construction by means of a knob; Quick-drying, soft and hygienic sponge on the inner lining; #
Fixing-V (4 brackets)
Adjustment range-52-62 cm
Brand: Climbing Technology
GOT 16-in-1 Headband [Solid] – Versatile Microfiber Sports Headwear – Running, Cycling, Yoga, Fishing – Breathable, Moisture Wicking – Works as Face Mask, Neck Gaiter, Bandana, Helmet Liner, Balaclava
- EXTRA COMFORTABLE: Natural, soft, light feeling, breathable, seamless, flexible, and wicks away moisture.
- GET OUT THERE AND PERFORM: Wear it as a headband while running.
- Wear it as a face mask to protect your face from sun’s rays.
- Or wear it as a neck gaiter to keep your neck warm on cold days.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Customer satisfaction is our number-one priority.
- If you are not satisfied with the our product, we will refund every penny.
- When you want a lightweight, pocket-sized headband that’s designed to enhance your busy lifestyle, reach for the GOT and see how top performers get it done.
- The item worked well, met my expectations, and was a close replacement for a very well known but somewhat pricey alternative.
- I am giving it 4 stars because I think if it were about two inches longer it would function even better in terms of providing a greater range of coverage.
- However, I was overall pleased with the product and think it was good value for money.
- The fabric is tissue-paper thin, so thin that it curls up on itself.
- It is seamless, it is microfiber, and it does come in a shiny little zipper bag showing all the ways you can wear it.
- Otherwise, you are better served buying a random chunk of fabric.
- While they are not unusable (and, not worth the postage to return), they are not OK-DOKY colour-wise!<
- I bought blaze orange so I can use during deer hunting but plan on buying additional colors.
- The only complaint I would make is that it’s about as wind-protective as a common, thin t-shirt.
- I wore it in the baklava style and it keep my ears, mouth, and nose very warm.
Buy GOT 16-in-1 Headband [Solid] – Versatile Microfiber Sports Headwear – Running, Cycling, Yoga, Fishing – Breathable, Moisture Wicking – Works as Face Mask, Neck Gaiter, Bandana, Helmet Liner, Balaclava here
GOT Headband Fishing Mask Camo Headwear – Works as Fishing Sun Mask, Face Shield, Neck Gaiter, Headband, Bandana, Balaclava – Multifunctional Breathable Seamless Microfiber
- WAYS TO WEAR: Including a face mask, headband, neck gaiter, beanie, helmet liner, and more!
- ADVENTURES AWAIT: Wear it as a face mask when fishing in the California Delta.
- Wear it to go snowboarding, skiing, hunting, hiking, or biking.
- When you want a lightweight, pocket-sized headband that’s designed to enhance your busy lifestyle, reach for the GOT and see how adventurers get it done.
- I use them for work in dusty and dirty environments (think: crawlspace), and the kids use them to play pirates.
- The only reason for four stars is the instructions that come with the product.
- From the illustrations alone I could not figure out how to turn them into a balaclava, for example, that would have protected my entire head.
- Its more on the gray side than the green side like typical army ACU.
- The fabric is not as soft as others I’ve ordered, but its soft enough and the price is excellent.
- The tube has a woven seam; the pattern is not continuous at the seam.
- For comfort, I like that there are no stitched/sewn seams of any kind.
- The edges are not folded over and hemmed as one might expect like on a pant leg.
- The edges seem to be woven, not cut, and the edge curls under naturally.
- Despite the current conditions it does not restrict airflow so my face is cooled off by the breeze.
- I like the polyester feel as opposed to some masks that have a cotton feel.
- It’s very thin material, I’d say more appropriate for fishing in hot weather than hunting in cold weather .
- I wore it hunting and while it served its purpose as camo it offered little warmth.
- If you’re looking to buy any kind of lightweight running mask/balaclava etc I suggest you start with this brand.
- For fishing all day I think I would choose something else.
- I ordered two additional ones just in case he loses one because he wears it every day.
- My little ARMY loving son loves it to play dress up with his other gear.
- Wore for four hours one morning and was still sunburnt.