Table tennis set from the renowned German company Donic Schildkrot.
The kit contains:
– 2 racket Ovtcharov 400
– 3 white balls 1 * Elite
– zippered cover with a handle for easy carrying.
Brand: Donic Schildkröt
MAPOL 4 Star Professional Ping Pong Paddle Advanced Training Table Tennis Racket With Carry Case ( 2PCS)
- They put heavy spin on the ball and are exactly what I had in mind.
- I would definitely recommend them as an inexpensive solution to crappy basic table tennis paddles!<
- No they’re not the best I’ve used but for that price and you’re getting two of them, wow!
- The spin you can put on the ball with these is actually really good as well which is mainly what I was looking for.
- Great deal, I would recommend them to anyone who is just playing at home and for fun but also to someone a little more competitive like myself.
- One of my co-workers even preferred these over his old stiga because of that.
- The size of the paddle seems to have about 1/2 cm more diameter than the stiga paddles.
- If paddle size matters for professional play, just fiy
2 for a low price is definitely a really good deal for unsure players to try out spinney ping pong and help decide if you or your friend needs to get baller pro paddles.
- If it gets dusty, an occasional wet napkin can restore the grip to the rubber
I honestly might prefer a lighter paddle.
- It is definitely quite a bit heavier probably due to the type of wood or size.
- The weight also contributes to making the non so perfect finish on the wood more bothersome, and the edges more sharp and digs into your skin.
- I needed a couple of paddles since I figured if we have a ping pong table I might as well use it.
- I play a finesse game rather than power and these paddles are perfect for that type of game as they are fantastically sticky and allow you to put a great amount of spin on the ball.
- They weigh about twice as much as your typical ping pong paddle so be prepared to be surprised with the wait, personally I really like it, but some people think it’s too heavy.
- I have deducted one star because one of my two paddles broke when I slapped my hand.
- I tend to slap the paddle into my hand when I do something good or bad and apparently I slapped it too hard and broke the paddle.
- I don’t feel like I slapped it nearly hard enough to actually have broken it so I pulled one star off for durability but in reality that’s not typical use of a ping pong paddle and shouldn’t cause anybody else any problems.
- I bought a second pair just in case something happens to my last one I like them so much!<
- They have a strong “glue” smell when initially removing from all packaging.
- This decreases over time, but even a few days later it’s fairly noticeable.
- For my medium sized hand, the bottom edge is a bit irritating to the palm.
- The balls that come with the set are garbage and should be thrown away.
- They won’t bounce consistently nor will maintain their circular shape for long.
- The rubber is pretty great for the price and will allow you to generate strong spin when brushing a ball.
- The sponge is reasonably thick to allow a good degree of control.
- The speed is not very fast, but especially as a beginner, that is a good trait.
- They are so much better than the cheap paddles with the knobs.
- So far they have stood up to probably 50 games with no problem.
- My friend even threw it into the concrete wall by accident and nothing.
- I hit it on the corner of the table and put a little scuff in rubber.
- I highly recommend for the average player, it allows you to put spin on the ball.
- The only thing I would complain is it is too lively at times and hard to control.
- Allows me to put a lot of top spin on the ball when returning it.