Brand: TITANIUM SPORT
Callaway Golf 2017 Hyper Lite 5 Stand Bag
- Have had it for a month now and have taken it out on the course and to the range over a dozen times.
- It has a ton of storage, super lightweight and looks great!
- Love that the straps can be adjusted two different ways which really helps since I’m a 5’5 woman that plays with men’s clubs.
- My only complaint is that, as some other people have shared, it can get a little crowded with a full set of clubs.
- Love the divider design, but my irons tend to rub against one another while I’m walking with my clubs.
- All-in-all and after a TON of research on half a dozen other stand bags before purchasing this one, it definitely is an awesome buy for the money!
- Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable, good-looking, durable yet lightweight stand bag with a ridiculous amount of storage.
- Balances on my back well enough with the clubs, no tipping nor spillage.
- Let’s see if this bag lasts longer than my old Ogio what broke after 2 seasons.
- He loves the light weight of it and that it has stands.
- Would recommend for the older golfers because it is easier to carry.
- Has all the storage you need and carries like a normal backpack.
- Would like a couple of more clips for hanging towels and such, but still a great bag.
- Haven’t taken it out yet but from initial setup it is great.