EASY CAMP NOVA LED WIND-UP lamp-a modern lamp, with 4 LED bulbs that will never lose the way to the tent.
This lamp is loaded with a small, folding crank. Works with the built-in NI-MH 300MAH battery and replaceable batteries.
– 4 x LED
– Suspension holder
– Foldaway legs
– NI-MH 300MAH battery
– Operating time approx. 12 hours (depending on the quality of the battery)
Brand: easy camp
Olight H2R Nova rechargeable max 2300 Lumens LED headlamp / utility light with 18650 Li-ion battery , flex magnetic USB charging cable and GrapheneFast Battery case bundle (Cold white)
- Light automatically dims after 1 minute of Turbo to prevent overheating
Gradual brightness changes when switching outputs to allow eyes to adjust to new brightness
- Great as a headlamp, but small enough and with pocket clip that you can use for EDC.
Buy Olight H2R Nova rechargeable max 2300 Lumens LED headlamp / utility light with 18650 Li-ion battery , flex magnetic USB charging cable and GrapheneFast Battery case bundle (Cold white) here $89.95
Supernova Orion Ultimate Survival Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern and Power Bank – Most Versatile, Brightest Lantern for Emergency, Recreation and Hiking Lantern Available
- Collapse down to a small, compact 5 inches to turn off and throw in your backpack, glove compartment, or RV camper drawer.
- A perfect safety tool for the home to outlast power outages from storms or other extreme weather without taking up valuable storage space.
- FOUR INDEPENDENT LIGHTING MODES – Whether you are an avid hiker navigating a backcountry trail, a dad camping in a tent, or find yourself in the middle of a hurricane, the Orion packs the versatility you need to blaze through the darkness.
- Easily click the multi function power button to switch between Ultra Bright, Bright, Red, and Flashing Red Modes.
- MULTI POWER TECHNOLOGY – This amazing lantern will simply run for hours!
- The Original and First lantern of it’s type to run off of a Single Lithium 18650 Battery, Dual Lithium 18650 Batteries, or 3 High Capacity Intervine AA Batteries.
- Not only can the Orion provide all the bright LED light you need for any type of emergency, it can also be used to power and recharge smart phones, tablets, and any other USB powered device.
- DURABLE AND ADAPTABLE – Water resistant, portable and lightweight, the rugged exterior of the Orion can handle anything the outdoors can throw at it.
- Also, foldaway handles lift up, so the included spring loaded hook can be attached to hang from poles, tents, or trees for truly hands-free illumination.
- X Orion Power Bank & Camping Lantern
3 X High Capacity AA Alkaline Batteries
2 X 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
1 X USB Recharging Cable
1 X Spring Loaded Hanging Hook Order yours today and your Orion will immediately be shipped and on its way to you!<
- As outdoor enthusiasts living in the USA, we love using our own products and talking to our loyal customers whenever we can!
- Only disappointment is that the rechargeable batteries don’t hold a charge for a month even if not used, so you can’t use the rechargeables in the case of unexpected electricity loss as unless you keep it charged regularly.
- Still works with AA batteries though, so giving it four stars.
- I wanted to write a good review and was planning a video review.
- However, the mini USB slot pulled out, which makes it unable to charge.
- It pulled out under normal use when I pulled out the cable.
- I purchased it on September 17th and it broke on November 8th.
- I wish I could give this a good review, but want to give this review in case others have trouble with the mini USB breaking.
- Wow, addendum: so after writing the above review I received an email from the company, and they were shipping a new one.
- I will eventually give this product a good review so buyers can understand the great features.
- This product was easily five stars, with the customer service, I have to give it an extra two stars.
- It was just strange to me at the time it had about 30 review all glowing.
- Comes with all batteries you will need plus a charging cord.
- Charges quick and seems to give my phone about a half charge from dead.
- The product seems to be well made and the packaging was pretty impressive to me.
- I ran it at night for three nights of a camping trip and charged my phone completely on the second day.
- The lantern at least had enough power for that and was still going strong.
- These batteries in the light can be used as a power bank, or the light can be charged from an external power bank, depending on your needs.
- Charging can also be done from the usual variety of USB sources.
- These rechargeable batteries are located in the bottom, but the top can also be loaded with standard AA batteries to give you more options.
- Well packaged and well made, but I wouldn’t trust the rubber seals to keep water out.
- There are other lanterns that are identical to this but you must remove the alkaline batteries before charging.
- You do not need to remove the alkaline batteries on this model to charge it.
- Also, some other models that look identical to this one use cheaper lithium batteries or don’t come with them at all.
- Don’t be fooled because some lanterns appear to be the same thing but have cut corners to reduce the price.
- I used it a lot during the winter months for doing chores in the dark.
- Easy to charge, but my charge connector port (mini-USB) is difficult to seat into it.
- Mine doesn’t always show its finished charging when its done.
- The charging light stays red even though enough time has elapsed that it would have to be charged.
- Received Early and in excellent condition, this lamp is everything that it’s claimed to be and more.
- Sterling customer service promptly helped me through a little hiccup not worth mentioning.
- I would want this lamp with me in an emergency situation.
- It charged my drained battery on my Toshiba Satellite laptop in 2 hours and to 100%.
- It takes a couple of more hours to recharge the lamp once it is drained.
- I turned the lantern on FULL and it was more than 24 hours of continuous light.
- Longest I’ve had to use it is 4 hours and it worked perfectly!<
- I keep one beside my bed in nightstand in case the power goes out.