Water shoes Fasha Lagos, protect the child’s feet from injury.
Outdoor sport and swimming shoes.
Promate Lagos 3mm Flipper Slipper Fin Neoprene Socks
- Suitable for surfing, swimming, personal watercraft too.
- I used them inside by strap fins and they were a great fit, not too snug or loose.
- After using several hours per day for a week in and out of the ocean, they still look brand new.
- The bottom of the bootie is not stiff, so probably not ideal for walking in rocky areas, but perfect for sand and boats (non-skid).
- What I did not expect was that I would be wearing them to pretect my feet from my sandals almost every day!
- Somehow my sandals gave my feet blisters, so they were painful to wear, especially in the beach where the sand would get on my skin.
- So I just adjusted the sandals to a larger size (velcro!) and wore these.
- The soft cushiony sock protected my sore feet and I was able to walk around all day.
- They ware great in fins, too, so snorkeling was comfortable.
- Do be aware that I wear a women’s size 7 shoe – so I ordered a size small flipper slipper.
- I am going to order an extra small and give the size small to my friend that wears a ladies size 8 shoe.
- Update: I purchased the XS and they fit my ladies size 7 feet perfectly.
- Wore them almost exclusively while walking around in Jamaica over coral and rocks of all sorts for 2 weeks, to my surprise they survived and in great shape.
- If something withstands Jamaica it can withstand lots of regular use.
- He wears a 15 shoe and I didn’t have much hope these would actually fit, but they do!
- Great feel, he says they’re breathable and comfortable too.
- Had them on for close to 6 hours while snorkeling and then kept them on while walking around the shoreline of Grand Turk which is very rocky.
- They helped to add some traction on the slippery rocks as well as keeping me from getting cut which actually happened to several other people.
- I wear a size 9 men’s shoe and bought the 8/9 size, they fit well.
- Could have been a tad bit tighter but overall they were a nice fit.
- They prevent the flippers from rubbing the skin off my toes areas.
- Allows you to swim and kick as much and for as long as you like without fear of taking away your skin.
- Was a little concerned as they are not “water shoes” but they worked great in fins and are well constructed.
- Got here fast and was just what I was looking for for SUP.
#lola – 20oz Hashtag White Sturdy Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Carabiner
- This water bottle has been re-designed now to be stronger and more durable!
- This stainless steel water bottle makes a great choice for a gift!