Adidas brand ball with modern graphics. It is modeled on the match ball for the 2015 National Cup of Africa.
Hand-sewn with five-pointed and hexagonal panels, which guarantees a perfect shape.
This model is intended only for halls. It has the highest FIFA APPROVED certificate, which proves the highest quality of workmanship. Its soft structure means that it can also be used by younger people.
Working pressure-0.6-0.8 bar / 8.7-11.6 psi
Material 68% polyurethane-32% other materials
Additionally hand sewn-waterproof
adidas Golf Men’s Puremotion Climacool 3-Stripes Chest Polo
- The open-hem sleeve provides plenty of room for movement, while the breathable fabric with 5% Lycra wicks away moisture even as it stretches with your swing.
- He has several other colors and styles and asked for another one for his birthday.
- This shirt is a great color and the 3-stripe Adidas look is exactly what I was looking for.
adidas Striker 13 Short Women’s, Black/White
- Made from sweat-wicking climalite® fabric, the soccer shorts feature a women’s-specific cut and a drawcord elastic waist.
- Used it for all sports and activities, and it makes a great, more conservative pair of running shorts too.
- I’ve had this particular pair for a year now and the haven’t faded at all, pretty much still brand new looking.
- I have been wearing both Adidas shorts and pants for some six or seven years now.
- However, they are still very thin and see-though, and if the proper undergarments are not worn, it will be visible.
- BTW, there is a “climalite” logo at the lateral right leg which could annoy some people.
- The picture does not look like that at all and the description did not state that either.