NIKE team training SC1911 880 is a classic football designed for playing on natural grassy fields.
The ball is machine sewn from 32 panels made of reinforced TPU.
Material-60% rubber, 28% polyurethane, 12% EVA
Men’s Dry Academy Football Pant – Black/Cone
- Zippered side pockets provide convenient storage on the move.
- Elastic waistband with contrast-colored lining and drawcord provides a custom fit.
- Iconic Nike Football side stripes are made of breathable mesh fabric.
- Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left leg.
- The fit is great, they are very stylish as you would expect, and comfortable to wear.
- However after just a few months, three noticeable large runs appeared in the rear area of the pants.
- While this doesn’t ruin the pants necessarily, eventually it will rip.
- Also worth noting that I am not beating these pants up or putting them through any particularly rigorous activity – sadly they just didn’t hold up.
- I still wear them, however, as the runs haven’t ruined the pants, but I do expect better from a Nike product.
- However, I am disappointed that after wearing them once or twice I noticed there was a run in the crotch.
- Perhaps this is because the material is thin and it stretches out.
- However, after one or two times wearing it it shouldn’t start to run.
- I’m giving it to stars because the customer service and return policy has been fantastic.
- They gave me a label and a refund immediately to return it.
- I actually wish these pants didn’t run because they look super sweet on me and have a great fit.
- I can’t figure out which model it was so I took a chance on this model.
- VERY well built and really like the extra detailing in the back of the legs, but if anyone knows which model has the 3 pockets please let me know.
- Is not as tight fitting as other Nike soccer pants but initially come up a bit short on my cleats.
- Quality pair of pants that make it easy to move in you’ll want to wear these everyday.
- He’s tall and lengthy, and these pants fit him perfect!<
Nike Pitch Training Soccer Ball
- Rubber bladder improves air and shape retention for extended ball ife.
- Low profile velcro with super firm back for maximum stability & exceptional comfort.
- We put air in it twice in a week until we gave up and returned it.
- We read reviews online and others had the same problem and stated it was a defective ball.
- The colors are great and the best thing is he bought with his own money.
- My son played with this ball for less than a month when all the seams starting opening and the ball completely lost its shape.
- Don’t get Nike for soccer, stick with Adidas I guess is the lesson!<