Made from 100% moisture-wicking polyester.
The mesh material texture placed on the neck, under the arms and along the sides of the shirt improves ventilation. From inside sewn into the material for cleaning the goggles. V-Neck Collar, unbreakable movement. Imprints are made in Screen technology.
The highest quality of performance and super functionality.
Size-M, L, XL
Fox Racing Indicator Jersey – Men’s Dark Green, XL
Fox Racing 2015 Men’s Indicator Short Sleeve Mountain Biking Jersey – 17459
- The Indicator is one of its most popular warm-weather jerseys, but just in case you’re bored with the standard colors offered, the Fox Racing Limited Edition Indicator Short Sleeve Men’s Bike Jersey brings some new hues to the table.
- Fox Racing built the Indicator Jersey with a moisture-wicking, quick-dry polyester so the core stays comfortable at the peak of summer riding.
- Open mesh panels add breathability and increase both airflow and moisture-wicking efficiency.
- The Indicator jersey has a drop tail for coverage in the riding position, with an audio loop and optics wipe rounding out the features.
- Most of my button-down and polo style shirts for work are a size large.
- I bought this in an XL and it fits more snugly than most of my other clothing.
- The material seems to do well at wicking moisture while also letting air flow through and cool you off.
- The material does feel a bit odd so you know it’s not a natural fiber, but it’s still comfortable to wear and ride in.
- I’ll probably buy a few more of the Indicator jerseys in different colors.
- The fit is not overly baggy, yet snug enough where it won’t annoy you while riding on the trails.
- I’m not a little guy and I am very picky when it comes to shirts I enjoy wearing and this is one I love while hitting the mountains on my bike.
- I got the XL (I’m 6′ 195 pounds) if that helps anyone who is on the fence size wise.
- Small zipper pocket on left front for ID or cash or ??.
- Doesn’t bother me while riding, but a little looser in the collar would be nice especially on warmer days.
- Overall fit is great, like a t-shirt not a jersey, but breathes and wicks moisture well.
- Lost a star due to lack of pockets and a front zipper would have been nice.