Fox Indicator T-shirts have been created to overcome fabulous single tracks.
They are perfect for all-mountain All Mountain, Trail, Enduro or Freeride. Jerseye are extremely light and airy.
To ensure the passage of fresh air in sensitive places, it has inserts of light and flexible mesh.
– fast drying polyester,
– from the inside very nice to the touch,
– not irritating skin, finishing the collar,
– cut T-shirt adapted to the position on the bike,
– extended back,
– fade resistant graphics,
– V-neck collar, unbreakable movement
– Color: Heather Blue
– Size: M, XL
Fox Indicator Short Sleeve Jersey
- Mesh panels increase ventilation in high sweat zones and drop tail hem gives extra coverage in the riding position.
- Integrated optics wipe keeps your eyewear clean and reflective media loop manages your headphone cords.
- That was a good idea, as these shirts run just a touch small.
- Small strange zippered pocket though, really only big enough for two gels.
- Super comfortable, nice average build fit, performs well, and looks good.
- I do wear a large in regular shirts and ordered this in XL to have it a little baggy.
- He likes mountain biking and he loves the way the Fox shirts fit.
- He is also very tall so he always has trouble purchasing shirts that are long enough for him.
- I love the design on the shirt and it is perfect for the hot summer days.
- He can use this shirt as an everyday shirt, a workout shirt, or a biking shirt.
- He tried it on immediately after we received it in the mail and loved it.
- They make great shirts of great quality and they last wash after wash!<
- I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
- He loves the look of the 2 tone black gray and the moister wicking polyester material.
Fox Racing Indicator Jersey – Men’s Eyecon Heather Blue, M
- The Indicator sports a classic aesthetic that won’t alienate you when you stop into your local watering hole after a fun riding session at the local resort or trail network.
- However, don’t let the Indicator’s street-inspired look fool you into thinking it’s not suited for rowdy trail rides and blistering shuttle laps.
- And when you get to the bottom of the resort, simply swipe your pass pocket to be whisked uphill without fumbling with your pockets.