The Rampage helmet is the latest version of the helmet for DH, built on many years of experience in designing and manufacturing the world’s best motorbike helmets. Rampage has received a new graphics and inner pad which makes the helmet very comfortable. 11 ventilation openings ensure adequate air circulation inside the shell.
Fox Racing Rampage Helmet White/Black, L
- The Rampage is modeled after the V3 motocross helmet, so it’s safe to say there’s adequate impact protection needed by aggressive riders.
- It’s constructed from a vented fiberglass shell for durability, which is layered over an EPS foam core to absorb diggers.
- On the inside, soft cheek pads, a synthetic suede lining, and a double D-ring chin strap keep the Rampage from rattling around and it won’t irritate when removing for the ride up.
- The shell has 11 vents, and Fox Racing made the Rampage’s eye opening plenty wide for modern, peripheral-favoring goggles.
- However, I wore it for one day (less than three hours) and the front near the mouth is cracked on both sides.
Fox Head Rampage Adult Full Face Bike Helmet (Matte Black, Xlarge)
- The larger eye-opening also allows you to wear goggles, to better protect against debris and dirt.
- COMFORT – 11 well placed vents allow for greater airflow to keep you cool and dry, all ride long.
- Soft cheek pads, a comfort inner lining and double D-ring strap keep the helmet secure, so you won’t need to constantly stop and readjust, letting you focus on the ride, and not on the helmet.
- Classic moto helmet styling is accentuated by eye-catching Fox branding, giving you all the street cred you deserve.
- No matter where you wear this helmet, you’re sure to stand out from the rest.
- USE – Developed with MTB riders in mind, the Rampage is competition ready.
- Perfect for all day riding, this helmet can stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- In the spirit of keeping you outfitted from head to toe, the Rampage Helmet is a perfect addition to any kit.
- The super light fiberglass shell prevents the helmet from weighing too heavy on your head during a long day spent riding.
- This shell is also incredibly durable, and when combined with the inner EPS foam core, the result is an incredibly hardy helmet that can take a beating if it needs to.
- Soft cheek pads, inner lining, and double D-ring strap keep the helmet in place, which means less irritation for you.
- Additionally, if you’re in to wearing goggles, the Rampage features an eye-opening large enough to be compatible with most modern types.
- An ideal blend of quality, durability, and slick Moto styling, the Rampage will be the helmet you come back to, again and again.
- Dent the inner foam a bit on the tight spots, and it fits like a glove.
- Very light for a non-carbon helmet, and decent breathability.
- It’s not the best helmet, but for the money it is a very good bargain for the 3 times a year I hit the bike parks.
- Looks wise the helmet is sleek and not too flashy, I get compliments on it when I get out there.