Fox Ranger shirts were created to overcome fabulous single tracks.
They are perfect for all-mountain All Mountain, Trail, Enduro or Freeride. Jerseye are extremely light and airy.
– fast drying polyester
– from the inside very nice to the touch
– short zip lock
– small zippered pocket on the side
– not skin-irritating finish of the collar
– cut T-shirt adapted to the position of the bike
– extended back
– fade resistant graphics
Fox Racing Ranger Mountain Bike Gloves
- Choose the right glove for your riding style with the Ranger Glove.
- Don’t buy these gloves if you want padded, heavy duty riding gloves.
- I bought them for when I eventually fall off my boosted longboard.
- They glued the felt onto the wrist instead of stitching it.
- Why would you do that to a part of a glove that gets pulled on each and every time you take off the glov?
- Just ordered another pair in cyan which in the photo looks cyan and red.
- It is not heavily padded but I don’t need that for a lot of my riding.
- I like it for hot summer mtb riding in my local woods with the occasional crash or whipping branch where you need full finger protection.
- Some have been, fingerless and others full finger like these.
- I decided I wanted to stick with full finger again and after what seemed like an endless search, I decided to stick with a known brand like fox.
- My last pair were 661 and I was a bit hesitant to stray as they worked very well for my needs.
- Once I decided that based on price, size availability and style I took a chance and bought these.
- Once they arrived I was a bit concerned that the size wouldn’t match and I would have to go through the painstaking process of returning but upon opening the package and trying them on I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable they felt on my hands.
- The colors were exactly as described and the style was even better then depicted.
- Now that all of that was out of the way it was time to put them to the test.
- After hitting my first trail I knew these were going to be exactly what I wanted.
- They are tough, yet comfortable and they were even a little moisture wicking which was a surprise especially since I ride in AZ.
- I will say that from first search, through delivery and testing, I have been very happy and am I glad I took a chance to switch from my normal brand.
- I recommend these to not only people who already wear full finger gloves but anyone thinking of moving away from half fingers.
- Nicely padded for those unexpected ground contact moments.
- Either way, if you are between sizes I would probably go with the larger size.
- They are slippery on the bars when it’s wet or hot and you’ve sweated a lot.
- The soft fabric may break in a stick a bit more but for where I ride I’m not going to take the time to break them in.
- He doesn’t usually like closures on his gloves just the slip ons but this closure is small enough and out of the way to where it doesn’t bother his writing.
- They are a bit narrow and snug and I have somewhat small hands.
- I had always used this brand and Medium usually worked fine for me, but these are somehow small.
- It heated my hands while riding because of that friction.