Fox Striker is a lightweight helmet designed for All Mountain, Trail and Enduro.
As it is for such a helmet, it has a solid protection of the back of the head (EPS profile)
The protection of this part is incomparably better than in the case of a typical cross-country helmet. Precise fit-when creating the Striker helmet, a precise fit was set as the main goal.
The helmet is manufactured using three-size shells. In the set we get sponges of different thickness, thanks to which everyone can individually match the helmet to his head.
Additionally equipped with the Detox circuit regulation system. The result was an incredibly comfortable and precisely fitted helmet. Maximum airflow-Striker has up to 22 ventilation holes, which puts him at the forefront of helmet rates for all-mountain All Mountain.
To ensure maximum comfort, it is not enough to just add as many holes as possible. Fox’s designers knew where to place them, the front openings provide fresh air, while those at the back of the helmet are perfectly drained.
Their shape and position ensures smooth air flow. Luxury interior-inner liner wicks moisture away from the skin and provides a feeling of dryness and comfort.
Soft inserts are responsible for comfort and fit to the shape of the head.
– Weight 327g (L / XL)
– Deep rear profile EPS,
– 22 large ventilation openings,
– Detox adjustment system,
– Helmet fastened with latch,
– Adjustable straps,
– Meets safety standards: CPSC, CE: EN 1078, AS / NZS 2063
Fox Racing Striker Vandal MTB Helmet
- I don’t notice I am wearing it and my head seems to stay cool.
- The straps as usual are the least comfortable aspect of the helmet as with all.
- So far loves it – the fit is snug and it’s not too bulky.
Fox Racing Striker Vandal Bike BMX MTB Helmet
- A little hard to fit at first compared to other helmet systems, but did get a decent fit after working at it.