– Hand-sewn, the highest quality training ball from Gilbert, using the technology of hydratec to increase the lifespan of the ball.
– The ball has a standard handle and a 3-layer laminate (polybawel and cotton)
– Rubber surface allows comfortable use of the ball in all weather conditions.
– The ball meets all IRB standards.
Gilbert SEVENS ZENON XV-6 Training Ball
- All Gilbert balls are hand-stitched to ensure the highest quality.
- Featuring a 3 ply core spun polyester and cotton laminate construction with a copolymer air-loc bladder to retain shape after regular use.
Gilbert Zenon Rugby Training Ball
- This ball has standard grip and the 3-ply polycotton and cotton laminate.
- Durable rubber surface allows the ball to work well in all weather conditions.