Women’s cycling gloves Merida JULIET SPORT FF II, long toes.
– External side made of breathable "4-Way light" synthetics and soft "soft" lycra.
– Thumb-stitched frotte.
– Inner side sewn with amary concealed with zelem for greater comfort of riding.
ADii “Merida” G-Tex Ladies Boxing Gloves Grappling Punch MMA/ Women Sparring Gloves
- The compact design provides superior fist closure for added protection.
- Built with premium Pin-Dot™ leather that is ideal for heavy bag and mitt work.
- Additional foam inserts in the palm and wrist offer increased wrist support and stability.
- Moisture-wicking with Cool-Z technology keep the athlete cool and dry during long training sessions.
- Extra Wide wrap around hook and loop closure for fast, convenient and secure fit.
- AMT™ (Anti-Microbial treatment) technology makes it bacteria and odor free.
- ADii Boxing reserves the right to reject any orders placed for a product listed at an incorrect price.
- Seller Warranty DescriptionWarranty: We stand behind our products and warrant our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse.
- ADii Boxing’s sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 120-day period, unless specific product literature specifies otherwise.
Capezio Women’s 2027 Juliet Ballet Shoe
- The soft leather ballet slipper includes unattached elastic straps that you can customize yourself, a split-suede sole suede sole that glides delicately, a moisture-absorbent lining, and a sculpted, seamless arch that molds to the perfect fit.
- This is the first time she tried the Juliet split Sole.
- Then we tried 10 Wide ….which are still a bit too small but VERY wide.
- The sizes are very limited and it is amazing how the size differs between “styles” i.e.
- She just wants a slipper that is a bit snug to start and then stretches out.
- They mold to your feet after one or two wearings and feel wonderful once they stretch a bit.
- I am rating as a 4 star because there is nothing “rose” about the color at all.
- Plus, the elastic was already attached in a criss-cross, while the photos show an elastic to sew on as desired.
- The straps were already sewn on (although the advertisement stated they were not), but they were the proper length so this was not an issue for me.
- Definitely order a size and a half to two sizes up from your regular shoe size, depending upon the fit you desire.
- I do have a little extra room at the bottom of the shoe at the back of the heel, but (surprise!) everyone’s heel is not shaped the same and this extra bit of room does not affect my use of the slippers.
- This style shoe is well-made and constructed of very flexible leather allowing you to feel the floor as you move.
- Unfortunately, when I ordered the same style and size as the pair I am currently wearing, the new ballet shoes are considerably smaller – at least a full size.
- Since I even wear this same size in other styles I have to assume the shoes are incorrectly sized.
- I rated them a 3 because of the high construction quality.
- Before my three year break from dance, I’d have to sew on my own elastic, or just go without.
- As usual, the slippers are very soft and pliable and shows off a flexed or pointed foot to perfection.
- I’m sure on a wood dance floor they’ll last a long time.
- Though I do have to admit that the last pair i had got shredded and came apart when I had to do a performance on concrete.
- But then again, I’m not sure if a different brand of ballet slipper would have fared any better.
- It does happen that same size of it made in different years fit differently.
- People with narrow feet should find Jullet fit just right with their street size.
- Regarding the comfort, sheet skin is really nice and soft.
- As an alternative, Bloch dansoft would be a good choice.
- I first put it on, I wore them one evening just in the house, then to dance the next day – perfect.
- Seriously, go at least a half-size bigger than your normal size.
- If your feet are very narrow, that might be enough, if they are wide, you may need more.
- Great shoe, more of a dusky / Old Rose than baby pink, they allow your feet to arch really well – and show that off well too!<
- I read other reviews about these shoes running small so I ordered 8 1/2.
- After a few days of use they did stretched a bit and felt better.
- Other than that the shoes are very nice and seem well made.
- A half size up from my street shoes was the right fit for me.
- Otherwise so beautiful, great quality, and accentuates my feet nicely.
- Please note that Rose Quartz is not a ballet pink, but a kind of putty beige — if you want ballet pink, look for that color name.
- These are clearly not the same shoe as you buy in store.
- We purchased these the same day that we tried them on in our local dance store.