Goalkeeper gloves REUSCH Waorani The Reusch brand is associated with precision, innovation and professionalism in the field of goalkeeping equipment.
There is no way to question the high position in the world of football for this company because every professional goalie wants to be stocked with such a high quality equipment.
This is confirmed by research, and someone who once felt this German quality with joy returns to it. Now it is possible for anyone who even begins their adventure in this exciting sport. Let yourself also feel the precision in fittings, comfort and a non-standard look! Goalkeeper gloves are one of the most important equipment in the whole game on the pitch.
The grip, the perfect match of gloves, and a sure grip guarantee a perfect defense against an unwanted goal. Reusch gloves have many models of different sewing, cut and color-just so that the goalkeeper could perfectly match the elasticity and shape to the anatomy of his construction and temperament. "The combination of sharp edges and intense colors makes the products from the 2014 collection are expressive and have character." MODEL 34 70 830 is the basic version of training gloves, designed for playing on the hall, made of strong abrasion-resistant RG foam with inserts of soft material, which relaxes hand movements during defense.
– Finished RG foam-foam for beginner’s bouncers for use on hard surfaces, Its porous structure is characterized by high resistance to abrasion and very good damping properties.
– The basic, new model of gloves: waorani; airy and resistant.
– The zones between the fingers filled with material for more ventilation.
– The thumb covered the foam only on the inside of the hand.
– Inserts of materials in the part at the wrist.
– Clasp: rubber and elastic band with Velcro for better fit and protection of the wrist.
– * Strong and resistant foam. *
– Color: combination of vivid lemon with firm red.
– Foam: RG. (Resist Grip)
– External material: reinforced foam.
REUSCH-German sports company was founded in 1934 in Metzingen. Its founder is Karl Reusch. It was thanks to this company in the 70s of the last century that the first glove covered with latex was created in the world.