– SELECT 03 Youth are training and match gloves for children
– Foam: 3 mm Flexion Latex-guarantees excellent grip in all weather conditions
– Ventilation: on the sides of the fingers a special mesh was used to allow air circulation
– Cut: Anatomical cut ensures optimal fit of the glove. Glove designed according to the natural hand position
– Buckling: Slit-like closure makes it easy to put on the glove while allowing freedom of movement
Select Sport America 3 Youth Hard Ground Goalkeeper Gloves
- Flat Cut Palm – heat treated latex designed for artificial turf.
- Perhaps these are ok for some casual playing now and then but NOT for an active youth goalie playing a few times a week.
- I’m still within my window to return the item so I am definitely trying to do that!
- I’d rather pay more for something that won’t fall soar so quickly.
- She had previously been using the only kid sized glove we could find in local department stores, which was thin and not very protective.
- She had her fingers bent back several times, so we needed a better glove.
- These were reasonably priced, and have held up through a whole season of soccer.
- Daughter appreciates the metal in the gloves that keep her fingers from getting bent back.
- These are also thicker, and protect her a better when her hands get kicked or stepped on with cleats.
- They are big on her, but since they are durable she should have plenty of room to grow over the next couple seasons.
- They have reinforced finger tips to prevent bend over on finger saves.
- Very sturdy palm material allows good “stick ’em” feel when catching the ball.
- Only minor issue is that the wrist Velcro could be a little smaller – it hangs over when tightening the wrist band.
- Great Product, highly recommended for aspiring goalies.
- He thinks they protect well and I like the way they look and the stiffness with flexibility.
- Ordered another one, used it for 2 games and its falling apart.
- He is 10 years old and I bought him size 6 and they fit great.
- They are a bit bulky looking but my son assured me they are supposed to be like that.
- He plays competitive soccer and plays keeper often and said they do really protect his hands.
- He said his fingers don’t get bent back anymore which is great!<
- I am so bummed because he was so excited to have some good goalie gloves.
- I am trying to figure out how to contact the seller to send them photos of these as this should not happen.
- They are firm, well padded, and the grip on the gloves is fantastic.
- Do yourself a favor and pay a little more for better ones.
- They have not been used in games at all, only practices.
- Sturdy, protective, durable, good tack, with hard and flexible finger protection.
Select Sport America Youth 03 Guard Goalkeeper Gloves with Finger Protection
- My kid is excited about training and playing with them.