Foam-3 mm latex
Overcoat-3 mm latex with print
Buckling-elastic stretcher with latex strap
Youth & Kids goalie gloves (#5-#7), Protection your Finger, 3 mm Strong Grip Embossing Latex Palm, Supportive Wrist Straps, Secure and Comfortable
- About the size: please Check the 6th main picture to choose your size.
- If you have very big or small hands for your size please adjust your choice to match.
- Some goalkeepers prefer gloves a little larger than they need, giving them a larger surface area to stop the ball without sacrificing control.
- STORAGE ADVICE
♥ Do not place latex sides up against each other.
- The gloves should be stored away from direct heat sources and sunlight when not in use.
- GUARANTEE：We are committed to offer the best customer experience, If you are not 100% satisfied with you gloves for any reason, we’ll replace them or issued a refund within 30 days hassle free.
- The adhesive strips inside the gloves keeps the gloves in place.
- We’ve had name brand gloves from sports stores that cost way more than these and they are not nearly as nice.
- These fit better overall and form to the hands much better.
- Other gloves the fingers seem to be stiff and WAY too long.
- My son really likes them and they have the perfect amount of cushion.
Reusch Soccer Receptor RG Finger Support Junior Goalkeeper Glove
- They have have held up for so far without any look of wear.
- He used to use Brine gloves, but got these specifically because the description said they were good on turf.
- He does a majority of his keeper training indoors over the winter (4 hours a week) and these have held up well.
- For my 11 year old it is more difficult for him to grip the ball in game situations.
- The biggest complaint is the glove doesn’t open very much so they are almost impossible for my son to put the gloves on by himself.
- My son normally wears a Reusch size 6 but the size 6 in these gloves was too small.