Glass reacting to light is dimmed when it is more lit, it becomes brighter when it gets darker.
Extremely flexible frame allows a perfect fit to the vast majority of face (ideal shape not yet invented, work is ongoing)
Glass bends allow for a wide angle of vision. UV and Anti-Fog coatings ensure a transparent image and our eyesight.
The best model for open water and triathlon in all weather conditions.
– Glass adapting to light (photochromic)
– A very flexible nose that allows a perfect fit.
– Curved glass with a wide angle of view
– Very soft frame adapting to the shape of the face
– Hard cover protects the glasses between trainings
– UV coating
– Anti-Fog coating