Indoor shoes adidas Nitrocharge 4.0 IN Jr. Boys football boots, which on the pitch give the same power as the "adult" Nitrocharge, have a light, synthetic upper, leather trim in the mid-foot and a non-leaving rubber sole for the outer NON MARKING. Properties:
– soft, extremely resistant to abrasion, synthetic upper; leather finish in the forefoot
– molded from EVA foam pad with comfortable textile finish
– soft and comfortable, textile trimmer
– rubber outsole NON MARKING
white-adidas graphic sign
neon orange-logo and manufacturer’s model
adidas Performance Men’s Nitrocharge 2.0 Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat
- With a supremely soft upper, ENERGYSLING stability and Protection ribs and mesh.
- This was not a good idea as the length was now exactly a half-size too big.
- These are narrow shoes and initially fit snug but they will stretch.
- On the other hand, nothing too big will ever get smaller.
- Constuction was good and ,other than playing 45 minutes with cuts in my heal (half size too big) ,they play well.
- Soon as I got home I had to grab my soccer stuff and head to my game.
- I saw the box on the table and took it with me in the car.
- I had to use these at half-time of my soccer match (my other ones didn’t make it the whole game).
- I was worried about blisters and tightness, but they ended up feeling very comfortable during the entire half.
- I have already played another full match using them and I have no issues whatsoever.
- It’s a 5 star right now based on 2 matches played with these cleats (and also considering the look and brand).
- I exchanged them for a size 12 and they’re still really tight: narrow in the toe box and since it slopes down in the front, it presses down your toes, even though there’s still space to the front of the shoe.
- I’ve read other reviews that say that these start out tight but loosen up, so I’ve kept the size 12 and have been wearing them to break them in before playing in them.
- So far, I’ve been wearing them for 20-40 min per day for the last 5 days and they’re getting better, but definitely still slightly uncomfortable due to tightness.
- Got the 10s and nearly exchanged them for a larger size, because the shoes fit so tightly (especially around the “Power Band”).
- I wore them around the house to help break them in, and after a few hours (multiple days) they stretched out a bit.
- At this time, I realized I actually needed a half size smaller, as my feet were sliding around.
- For the price (bought on sale, nearly 70% off), this was an excellent buy.
- The shoes fit well but, it could get uncomfortable for extended periods of play.
- The biggest complaint I have is that it just lasted me over 6 months, which includes a 2 month break from soccer during winter.
- I will have to mention that I did use these in rain and some snow.
adidas Performance Men’s Nitrocharge 2.0 TRX Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat
- These men’s Nitrocharge 2 soccer boots power up each play with highly elastic ENERGYSLING support for sharp side cuts, high-speed turns and energy to fuel your push-offs.
- Not sure if that’s typical of soccer cleats, but as I will be using them for Ultimate Frisbee I’m getting thinner insoles to make them fit better.
- I used the other for years and I wanted something a bit brighter.
- Not sure about longevity but they are comfortable enough and they do the job.
- Have held up through 4 months of soccer without any issues.
- Husband loved them but he was worried his two smallest toes would blow out the side after some wear.