Kurta dedicated to driving at lower temperatures and increased humidity.
The lengthened cutter effectively protects against water from the rear wheel, and the hood from rain.
A higher stand will provide comfort while driving in the wind.
Sewn in reflective elements improves visibility during limited visibility.
The back pockets, including one zippered, will allow you to store all the necessary accessories.
Jack Wolfskin Women’s Muconda Coat
- Our MUCONDA combines hardshell functionality with trench coat styling.
- Its waterproof, breathable TEXAPORE outer fabric will keep you dry even on long rainy days.
- The outer fabric also has a particularly soft, velvety feel.
- And for a more elegant fit, simply cinch in the integrated belt at the waist with either a knot or the buckle.
- I initially ordered and received one coat in the darker blue right away, but was immediately unable to zip it up when I put it on because the zipper pulls at tue bottom would not fit together smoothly.
- Then if i managed to slide the together forcefuly, the pull would not go up or only an inch otr two and get stuck .
- When i placed the coat on a hanger standing in front of it, it was still very difficult to zip but I could managed to get the zipper to engage a few times.
- The exchange process was smooth, promptly approved and I quickly received the second coat today.
- When i put the coat on and try to join the zipper at the bottom, it is as if the slot is too small and the one half will not goi in to the other.
- I want very much to keep the coat because it’s that nice and a great value for a Wolfskin garment.
- But I’ m debating whether the “sticky” zipper would get better with use.
- Except theres only one left in stock and im sure its the one i returned.
- Its weird that both coats came with the same exact problem.
- I haven’t worn it in a super heavy rain yet, only light to moderate SF Bay area rain.
- I find many rain jackets run rather large, and that is definitely the case here.
- I am about 5’1″, 120lb, and typically wear a small in tops and jackets, sometimes an XS, and generally will buy a petite size if offered (4 or 2 in numerical sizes).
- Otherwise, the jacket appears well made, and appears just like it does in photos.