VO2 100 X-PRO are popular rolls from the X-Trainig group. Wheels on the Hi-Lo bed with ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings provide excellent handling at the highest speeds.
Wheels-100mm / 90mm 83A
Bearings-ILQ-9 Classic Plus
Brand: K2 Skate
K2 VO2 100 X Pro Inline Skates
- Great for athletes looking for a solid training session or a fitness inline skater looking for a top of the line skate with all the bells and whistles, the K2 VO2 100 X Pro is the skate you want.
- When you pull up to the park you won’t have a whole lot of time between parking and skating thanks to the K2 Speed Lacing System found on the K2 VO2 100 X Pro.
- This system utilizes a grab, pull and lock system which is quick and effective both for putting on, and for taking off the skates.To give you the best cornering and top speed combination, the K2 VO2 100 X Pro offers K2’s Performance Hi-Lo Frame which puts two 90mm wheels in the front and two 100mm wheels in the rear of the skate.
- This will help you get up to speed quick, corner easier, as well as maintain a top speed when skating.
- When you’re out skating you will notice a nice flow of air going through your skates thanks to the Vortech Ventilation System which pulls out the stale air and forces fresh air through.
K2 Skate Men’s V02 100 X Pro Inline Skates
- I originally ordered size 9 as other reviews suggested ordering to match my athletic shoe size.
- Initially this seemed like a good decision, but after putting on about 150 miles it was clear that they were too loose.
- Fortunately I have a friend who has a size 10 foot and these 9’s fit him well.
- I reordered a size 8, which is a full size below my snug hard court tennis shoes.
- Initially the size 8’s were pretty tight, but after 125 miles they fit perfectly!
- This reminds me of ice hockey skates where it is typical to wear 1 or even 1 1/2 size smaller to get good control.
- The little plastic thingy threaded into the tightening laces broke.
- Doesn’t stop me from tightening them, but would be nice of there was someway to replace that thingy.
- Bearings and wheels still the original after 1150 miles!<
- For me it was critical to have a full size below my athletic shoe size!<
- The Boa lacing system is superb, and ensures a perfect fit every time you lace up.
- If you haven’t experienced K2 quality, you will have to go out on a limb and take a gamble.
- I then went to college, got a job, had kids, and hadnt been on a pair of skates for the last 16 years.
- So- after getting my kids some K2’s for their Christmas and taking them to a skate park to learn, I decided to order myself a pair too.
- Got these a couple of weeks ago and delighted with them.
- Very fast, smooth bearings, comfortable boot and look great.
- Just like riding a bike, I immediately remembered exactly how to skate and am happy to have these new blades.
- Maybe I got lucky on the size, but they fit perfectly and feel great.
- Fast ride and the pull up lacing is quick compared to the traditional laces.
- These skates are great, and have found no downside to them after 50 miles of use.
- Usability is great and they are really good looking as well.
- Excellent fitness and commuting skates.Only downside is that they don’t include an axle if you want to remove the break.