Kettler stationary bike designed for regular training at home.
Giro C3 is an improved model of the popular device, which allows you to quickly and effectively improve your figure reducing excess fat tissue, build up fitness and improve the overall fitness of the body.
The magnetic resistance system used by Kettler in his equipment is characterized by reliable and trouble-free operation.
Ensures durability and long life of the bicycle.
Thanks to him, he works quietly, smoothly and without shocks. Load regulation is made directly from the computer, its 15-point range allows precise adjustment to your own needs.
Ergonomic saddle with a soft fill ensures comfort during long training.
The possibility of adjusting vertically and horizontally as well as the movable angle of the steering wheel guarantee comfortable training for people with different physical conditions.
The Kettler Giro C3 magnetic bike has constructions with a comfortable low-entry, which is why it is easy to use it also for seniors and people who have suffered injuries. Kettler exercise bike Giro C3 has been equipped with a multifunctional computer that measures and presents training data.
A clear LCD display informs you about distance traveled, calories burned, time of exercises, cadence, speed and current level of resistance. It also registers the heart rate with touch sensors on the steering wheel handles.
The bike has the functions of Recovery Test, Quick Start and 6 profiles for each user.
The device has a polk for mobile devices.
Dimensions-105 x 60 x 136 cm
Max. user weight-130 kg
Drive system-belt with longitudinal ribs
Electronic resistance adjustment-Yes
Vertical saddle adjustment-Yes
Horizontal saddle adjustment-Yes
Tilt angle adjustment-Yes
Pulse measurement-touch sensors on the holders, optional chest strap
Pedals-Self-leveling pedals with adjustable straps<
Display-LCD 117 x 86 mm
– Term in revolutions per minute
– Burned calories
– 6 profiles and one freely configurable profile for each user
– Program Manual
– Recovery Test
– Fast Start
– Indicator of the current tetna zone during training
– Memory for 4 users-guest
– Recovery Test
– Indication of average values during and after training
– Compatibility with KettMaps by headtracking
KETTLER Giro S1 Exercise Bike
- The frictionless, variable resistance system provides silent, yet powerful, braking and non-wearing components for long lasting dependable performance.
- The GIRO S1 computer offers intuitive operation and a clear overview of all the most important fitness values like heart rate, speed, distance and energy consumption.
Kettler Home Exercise/Fitness Equipment: GIRO R Indoor Recumbent Cycling Trainer
- These programs allow you to get the most out of your workout by enabling varying levels of difficulty.
- The Heart Rate Control Programs can automatically adjust resistance to maintain a target heart rate.
- The attached LCD electronic computer displays: Total Distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy Consumption and Heart Rate.
- This cycling trainer is constructed with a powder coated, high carbon and tubular steel frame for maximum durability.
- The saddle is a thickly padded, high back seat for maximum comfort.
- The saddle also has an adjustable height with 13 different positions.
- Weighted self-righting pedals with foot straps keep feet securely in place.
- The bike includes dual sets of fixed handlebars with with console handlebars and seated-grip handlebars.
- The Kettler Giro R Programmable Recumbent Bike is equipped with transport casters and built-in floor levelers, making relocation simple.
- The plug sticks straight out and is located several inches up from the floor.
- Due the poor placement and fragile plug, I have broken off the plug on 2 different adapters in less than a year, I located the bike close to an outlet, but unfortunately this means the rider must face the wall and be very close.
- This adapter plug is unique and I cannot find it anywhere except direct order from Kettler.
- If I had know about this power adapter when I purchased the bike, I would have chosen a different bike.
- I suspect there’s a second bag that didn’t get included at the factory.
- As usual, the assembly instructions are somewhat vague, and the parts listing is missing a few parts actually used in assembly.
If assembling alone, consider cutting the sides down to the bottom so you can slide the main unit out sideways rather than lifting it out of the box or sliding it out sideways with the box on its side.
- Grab some pillows and use them to raise the bottom of the unit to an angle so you can attach the legs with little effort
When moving the unit, don’t forget the wheels on the front.