LFA-075 bulb in red color is intended for the side judge.
– Comfortable grip for holding.
– Length: 75 cm
– Material: flag-nylon, tube-aluminum
Fuel Line Assembly, Smiful Braided 3/8″ 5/16″ Marine Outboard Boat Motor RVs Fuel Hose Line Assembly with Primer Bulb Steel Hose Clamps 6FT
- Designed with premium quality rubber material that meets a wide range of temperatures and reinforced durability.
- In addition, built in check valve, which offer superior resistance to U/V, ozone and ethanol blended fuels.
- I use this as a back up line in case of a emergency and also to transfer fuel from one tank to another when needed .
- I paid a lot more money for the product this is replacing & that product didn’t last, having problems from the beginning.
- These fuel lines are flexible, which is very helpful in my application.
- Pumped fuel within a few squeezes and motor fired right up.
Dorcy 2D-2.4-Volt, 0.7A Bayonet Base Krypton Replacement Bulb, 2-Pack (41-1660)
- Dorcy’s complete packaging and distribution center is located right here in the USA in Columbus, Ohio.
- Dorcy International has been making flashlights for over 55-years and is proud to be business partners with many of the world’s largest retailers.
- Made to last, Dorcy krypton bulbs are brighter and tougher than the competition.
- Dorcy krypton bulbs produce up to 200% more light output than a regular bulb.
- These replacement bulbs have a bayonet base design making them easy to slip in to change any light.
- As we were prepping for Matthew’s visit, we found that a couple of our flash lights were not working, in spite of new batteries.
- The bulbs arrived in the proverbial nick of time and we have light!
- Fortunately for us, we came through unscathed and with very minimal need for flashlights.
- Received these today, and installed one of them in the lamp for which these were purchased as replacement bulbs.
- Turned on lamp, and light flashed on and then went out almost instantly.
- Removed bulb and discovered that the filament burnt through.
- Seems like another “Made in China” design and/or quality issue.
- And, yes, the specifications for these replacement bulbs matched those of the original exactly.
- I tried two different lights as well as different batteries with no avail.
- Very little packaging to protect them and would put this on the mail tossing them around.
- I’ve never seen this happen before and I won’t buy more.
- I hope the newly installed 5th one, and last spare, can last until I get the LED bulbs another reviewer suggested.
- I bought these bulbs to replace the bulb in one that burned out and in anticipation of at least one more bulb burning out before we replace them all with LEDs.