Podspodenki are intended primarily for people who are recreationally or regularly practicing team sports, wanting to increase the sense of comfort during the game.
They allow you to keep dry skin during the game.
BOSS Audio BASS1400 1400 Watt Low Profile Amplified 10 Inch Subwoofer with Remote Subwoofer Control
- With 1400 Watts Max Power, MOSFET power supply and High and Low Level Inputs you can upgrade just about any in-dash stereo’s performance.
- At a height of just 3-inches, it’s the perfect solution when space is an issue as it can easily fit under the seat of most vehicles.
- Customize the sound with the Variable Low Pass Crossover, Subsonic Filter, Phase Control and Remote Subwoofer Control.
- Subsonic filter restricts low-frequencies below the specified setting for better subwoofer protection and performance.
- Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- This powerful Subwoofer with a Built-in Amp features 1400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to pump out your tunes.
- High and Low Level Inputs let you hook up just about any in-dash stereo.
- With a height of just 3″, it can easily fit into tight spaces, including under the seat of most vehicles.
- Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Phase Control and Remote Subwoofer Control.
- Enjoy rich Bass on your next road trip with the Boss Audio BASS1400.
- It packs a punch, it has plenty of room to keep kicking for a truck cab or economy car.
- I’ve installed the 8″ and 10″ version of this sub in different cars.
- I installed the 10 for my brother in law and he was glowing when he turned the truck on.
- I had the previous model of this subwoofer for several years in my Toyota Rav4 and upgraded to this newer model when I bought a Nissan Juke.
- I wired it up with the boss 4 gauge kit I recommend using the 4 guage kit so nothing burns up.
- Has a lot of base for a single cab truck with front and rear speakers if I turn it up a lot and play a base heavy song its rattles my mirrors a little.
- Never had a problem with it other the my crimping connection to the battery is a little loose which is my fault.
- It has gotten really hot during summer never shut off though.
- This replaced a smaller powered subwoofer and I finally have some real thump in the trunk.