Cycling shorts without braces. Made of LYCR® elastic fabric.
They breathe well and sweat away. It dries quickly.
Antibacterial insert with side panels to prevent abrasions. Made of 8 panels, they fit well into the body.
Length of the insert-300 mm
Number of panels-8
Dimensions of individual sizes were given without material imposition. S –
– Width of leg puller: 180 mm
– The width of the pants at the waist: 240 mm
– Total leg length: 510 mm
– Width of leg puller: 190 mm
– The width of the pants at the waist: 310 mm
– Total leg length 530 mm
– Width of leg puller: 200 mm
– The width of the pants at the waist: 330 mm
– Total leg length: 550 mm
– Width of leg puller: 210 mm
– The width of the pants at the waist: 350 mm
– Total leg length: 570 mm
– Width of leg puller: 220 mm
– The width of the pants at the waist: 360 mm
– Total leg length: 590 mm
Knee Brace Compression Sleeve (1 Pair) – BEST Knee Support Braces for Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, Joint Pain Relief, Injury Recovery, ACL, MCL, Running, Workout, Basketball, Sports, Men and Women
- Get fast pain relief with less swelling, soreness, and stiffness.
- Our Power Support technology improves blood circulation and heats your muscles, getting more oxygen and less lactic acid build up so you can perform better, recover faster, and prevent injury.
- Experience our compression knee brace sleeves and get back to doing what you love!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE – Some compression sleeves are too hot, too restrictive, or too bulky.
- Our quality is unmatched with a surprisingly soft feel that is comfortably snug.
- NO-SLIP” DOUBLE GRIP – Stopping to pull your knee sleeves back up is frustrating to say the least.
- With our unique Double Silicone Grip your sleeves stay in place without sliding down no matter what you’re doing.
- And they don’t bunch up behind your knees, so you can even wear them underneath your clothing.
- Now you’re finally free to enjoy your favorite activity uninterrupted.
- INCREDIBLE RESULTS – With unmatched support and durability, you will love our knee compression sleeves – we guarantee it.
- Top quality double stitching and long lasting construction that won’t lose compression over time, whether you’re running a half marathon, playing your favorite sport, or just getting through your day – without the nagging pain.
- Grab a few pairs for yourself or as the perfect gift idea for anyone who would love a little extra knee support.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your compression sleeves, return them for a full refund or replacement.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and are confident you will LOVE your knee sleeves.
- Crucial Compression Knee Sleeves provide you with comfortable support, where you need it most.
- You may even forget you’re wearing them – but your knees won’t.
- Don’t Let Knee Pain Stop You From Being Active –
Take advantage of modern sport technology.
- Now you can perform better with the same wraps worn by professional athletes and weightlifters.
- Slide your leg in and pull the sleeve up to get pain relief and support from runners and jumpers knee, arthritis, and tendonitis.
- Get a little help while recovering from ACL, MCL, LCL, and meniscus tears.
- Great for running, fitness, jogging, hiking, cycling, walking, physically demanding jobs
– Extra support while playing basketball, tennis, volleyball, soccer, football
– Increase your gains with workouts, Crossfit, weightlifting, training
– And more!<
- Made from Premium Quality Nylon, Rubber, Spandex with Silicone Grip
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us stating the reason you are unhappy, and you will receive a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours.
- Don’t go another day without experiencing the benefits of compression!<
- I’ve tried a number of knee sleeves that ended up too tight, too loose, or otherwise fitting uncomfortably.
- I’ve been able to wear them happily for hours as I went about my daily business.
- The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is that the sleeve top came unstitched within a few wearings.
- Not too big a deal since I was able to re-stitch it easily, but slightly disappointing, nonetheless.
- If you looking for a great looking, felling compression sleeve it’s great, but not really a supportive brace for your knee.
- I will keep it as its great for general compression and looks great.
- I got a size small due to the size chart and reviews and was hesitant to do so but I am glad I did because the fit was perfect.
- It is compression only, not stability and that works great for me for everyday wear.
- Very happy with the set because I have one knee that is a hot mess and the other one acts up from time to time and I can wear two at a time when needed.
- They don’t fall down on my legs, they have a sticky type band to keep them up.
- I wrote a review earlier in the year and was critical of these sleeves.
- Sharon from Crucial Compression contacted me herself and apologized for my disappointment with their sleeves.
- This is a family owned company and they did not have to do what they did.
- I’m grateful to Crucial and Sharon for providing outstanding customer service!!<
- I like that they run longer than my old compression sleeve and that they have clear rubber-like sticky pads to help the sleeve stay in place during activity.
- I bought a large though and they are already a little looser than when I bought them after a week and a half of intermittent wear.
- I wish the fit was a little snugger, but I am okay with the fit as long as they don’t get loose enough to fall down on my leg.
- Be sure not to wash these in the washing machine (especially with warm water) and/ or put the sleeve(s) in the dryer.
- I can tell by the fabric (lots of elastic) that they definitely would not hold up well if washed like a regular piece of clothing.
- He gets sore, probably a little tendonitis, by the middle of the day, these braces seem to provide the perfect amount of compression and support for him.We have bout twosets, and two sets of their elbow braces as well.
- Hold up thru washing and a lot of wear and tear, and they don’t stretch out and lose integrity.
- I wanted something that fitted tight so I ordered a large ( a size smaller than the chart recommends), they fit “snug” and help with the aches and small pains.
- I was hoping for something a bit tighter but I am going to use them for some lighter activities.
- May want to try a smaller size if you want it to be tight, they stretch pretty good.
- I have had intense knee pain as a result of playing years of these incredible, yet sometimes brutal, contact sports.
- I was looking for a good compression sleeve that could provide knee support while also being comfortable.
- Most sleeves I’ve tried are often too tight on my calves and thighs, which makes playing really difficult and uncomfortable.
- I initially ordered a size Medium because my measurement fell on the highest end of the scale and I wanted a tight fit.
- When I tried them on, they didn’t fit quite as tightly as I wanted so I responded to a customer service email I was sent to let them know.
- She was extremely responsive and committed to the importance of the effectiveness of her product as well as my needs!
- She sent me a smaller size to try out in time for my next game and it turned out so great!
- I am so impressed with the customer service of this company and the quality of care they delivered!<
- I went with medium to make sure there was enough compression and that was perfect.
- But when I good out to play tennis this is the pair that I bring out to put on.
Buy Knee Brace Compression Sleeve (1 Pair) – BEST Knee Support Braces for Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, Joint Pain Relief, Injury Recovery, ACL, MCL, Running, Workout, Basketball, Sports, Men and Women here
Compression Wrap for Groin Hip Thigh Quad Hamstring Joints Sciatica Nerve Pain Relief Strap by Zenkeyz
- Zenkeyz brings you the most effective groin compression strap for strains, pulled muscle, hip joint pain, hip tendonitis, sciatic nerve pain relief, sciatica!
- DESIGN ADVANTAGE – Unlike other flimsy groin supports, the Zenkeyz’s groin injury support NON-SLIP DESIGN comes with longer and wider straps covering all of the affected area.
- WE’RE HERE FOR YOU – The Zenkeyz hamstring/quad support & quadriceps brace is designed to offer a pain free recovery.
- If for any reason our groin and hip wrap does not work in your case, if large or small, just inform us and we will offer you 100% refund, money back guarantee.
- KEEPS YOU MOVING – The strong groin brace and hip flexor support keeps your muscles warm and significantly speeds up the process of recovery with the use of 100% latex free sports grade breathable therapeutic neoprene offering hip pain relief without limiting your movements.
- Compression Groin Wrap for Pulled Muscles, Hip Joint Pain.
- The muscle, sciatic nerve pain will go away faster due to the use of 100% latex free sports grade breathable therapeutic neoprene which keeps your muscle warm.
- Speeds up the recovery process
Wear this hip groin brace easily with your wardrobe and continue your everyday activities while actively speeding up recovery from any hamstring, groin, and hip-related injuries or strains!
- Great coverage & versatility
The thigh compression sleeve brace design covers the hamstring – quadriceps.
- Doesn’t limit mobility
One of the best things related to this non-slip design is that will help the pain go away, while not limiting your movements.
- Walk, run and even get groin or adductor muscles support for basketball, soccer, football and other sports!
- Bonus Gifts
Besides the strong and quality groin support, you will be getting mesh storage bag and 3 kinesiology tape strips for free.
- Why purchase Zenkeyz Groin Support Thigh Compression Sleeve Brace?
- I used the brace almost every single day for a while now and really enjoyed the support it gave me in my problem areas.
- I have non-diagnosed soft tissue issues in my upper right hamstring and inner groin area.
- Decided to look for a brace for it, and decided on this one after reading the reviews.
- From the first time I put it on, the pain was significantly decreased.
- I can walk up hills facing the hill, rather than going up backwards, due to this brace.
- Even better than the brace is the company and its customer service.
- My brace came apart at the seam between the waist part and the leg part after the first wearing.
- I wrote to the company and asked if I would be voiding the guarantee by trying to fix it myself first.
- I’d seen their comments to others who have had issues, but even so, this kind of customer service is just amazing these days.
- The quality of the workmanship and materials is very high.
- My biggest problem is making sure to get it situated correctly, which for me, is very high on my inner groin (female here), and getting the tension just right.
- An added bonus is that the waist wrap provides lower back support.
- It works better than just a wrap around the upper thigh.
- It is not a cure all but helps in the recovery, which I understand is going to take a long time.
- The materials are all high quality and it is comfortable.
- I wanted to wait a while before reviewing it to make sure I would find it helpful for my sciatic nerve discomfort while working out.
- This – in conjunction with the stretching exercises that I’m still doing – is enabling me to go to the gym and log 3 to 4 miles a day on the treadmill.
- It’s extremely comfortable – I’m not even aware of it as I’m walking and racking up the miles.
- This doesn’t replace the need for the stretching – if you’re not doing stretching for sciatic nerve pain, you need to, as it’s a huge help – but this flexor wrap used during exercising, combined with stretching, is enabling me to do a lot more for physical activity than I was previously able to do.
- This is a wonderful product that can hold that muscle to keep it from hurting while active preventing further damage.
- Due to this product, the muscle no longer aches while driving.
- Additionally, it helps promotes healing and my doctor and physical therapist confirms the same.
- The product will not slide down your leg like an ace bandage does or needs readjustment after becoming active.
- It’s easy to put on within a few seconds verses wrapping the leg muscle with an ace bandage and readjusting to get the it in position to apply the pins that can easily puncture a finger.
- If I would change anything, it would be to make the portion around the waist a little thinner to wear with dress clothes, otherwise, I would change absolutely nothing!!!<
- Because of the nerve & muscle pain making me walk unevenly, it has now created problems with my hip.
- This support brace is easy to put on & the compression feels great on my hamstring & hip!
- While my pain is still present (it will be unless I get surgery), this support brace feels wonderful, especially after an ice pack treatment & massage.
- Definitely give it a try if you suffer from sciatica or piriformis syndrome!<
- I found that with the help of this belt my nerve pain was less after the second surgery and I was moving more freely on my own.
- This adjustable neoprene groin support helped me a lot post-surgery.
- It gave me the support that my hip and groin area needed post surgery.
- The only problem that I had and the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that although it is adjustable and can be worn on either side.
- For me I had surgery on the right side and it was a little hard to attach the leg straps they were behind my leg and not in front.
- Now this wouldn’t have been a problem if I would have had surgery on the left side.
- Neoprene smell overbearing even after washing and air dry.
- In the past I have tried multiple different si belts to support and help keep my si joint in place.
- This fits underneath his clothes comfortably and without being noticeable.