– Made of high quality synthetic leather.
– Filled single layer foam passing from the fingertips end to the wrist of the glove, which additionally strengthens and stabilizes it.
– Contour shape with contoured and attached thumb for a secure position.
– Velcro closure around the wrist makes it easy to pull and put on.
– Perfect for sparring and training.
– Perfect for beginners.
Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves
- The quality PU leather construction delivers greater durability for high performance usage.
- Triple density foam meanwhile provides unparalleled shock absorption, protecting your hands and extending your training time.
- An affordable glove with no compromise on quality, offering exceptional value for all levels.
- Let me say this, there’s a reason those gloves come “free” with the bag, it’s because they absolutely suck.
- I didn’t realize this until I picked up a pair of these beauties.
- The Venum gloves have ample wrist support and fantastic shock absorption.
- I can now hit the bag harder without fear of my wrist support not being there.
- Just a few maintenance tips that I’ve picked up over the past few months of use:
- When you finish spray down the inside with a bit of Lysol (or knock-off) disinfectant
- Next stuff in a bit of newspaper to allow airflow to move through the gloves
- Don’t stuff them into a nasty gym bag, let them air out in your garage or basement
- I’ve owned these for a month and they’re already tearing at the seams.
- I like how the gloves look, but overall the product isn’t great.
- I can’t believe I paid this much for a glove that has the stuffing coming out at the wrist after a month of wear!
- I’ve used them 3 times a week for the last six months and I’m not impressed.
- The material inside the gloves has ripped and stuffing is coming out.
- My thumbs are both damaged and sore from the shape of the thumb on the gloves which keeps jamming them when I punch even when I try to pull & tuck them in.
- I called and asked if I could return or replace them and I was told I couldn’t.
- After hitting the heavy bag for about 20 minutes the pictures show what they look like.
- I’m not here to tell you how to spend your money but I am here to tell you to save it.
- I’ve had them for a few weeks and padding is already breaking down and stitching coming undone inside the glove.
- The gloves fit with gel fast wraps on with wrapping also.
- These gloves are high quality great construction and i can hit very hard with these and still have incredible protection.
- These gloves even crush my UFC gloves that were 80 dollars.
- Alot of other gloves get good reviews by people with baby hands and I have seen high rated gloves on here that were horrible.
- This is going to be a brand i will stick with for some time.
- There are gloves out there that are better but for a mid range priced glove this is the best out there, if were any better the company would be taking a loss on money.
- I have large hands because 6’0 196lbs and i can hit full force with these gloves no problem.
- I used the gloves today when they arrived on my porch and im blown away.
- Did a little research into what size I should get and as a 5’10” 165lb male I decided to go with 14oz.
Xinluying Punch Bag Boxing Martial Arts MMA Sparring Grappling Muay Thai Taekwondo Training PU Leather Wrist Wraps Gloves
- Thicken 10mm EVA pads under the knuckle protect hands against injuries and shock-impact.
- Refined padding curves on the knuckles, fingers and the hand side deliver efficient protections.
- Elastic 27cm wrist wraps with large velcro enclosure provides secure fit and support for training sessions such as punch bag,boxing, kickboxing, grappling etc.
- Open palm design with cylindrical hold bar promotes moisture escape while enhancing grip and helps to release pressures in trainings.
- The size options are good for kids, womens and mens cool training in summer.
- It delivers efficient protections against shock-impact in training.
- Refined padding curves on the knuckles, fingers and the hands down side provides overall hands guards.
- Special cylindrical hold bar offers grip and helps to release pressures.
- Open palm design with breathable mesh fabric creates a cool and fresh summer training.
- Product Specification:
Available Color: White, Black
Type: Half finger
Material: Terry cloth, 1mm Synthetic PU Leather, EVA Pad, Stretchable Spandex and Neoprene.
- Suitable sports:
Kickboxing, Grappling, Boxing, Taekwondo, Punching Bag, Martial Arts, Sparring, Muay Thai, UFC, MMA Training or Fighting etc.
- Do not wash together with other fabric to avoid fabric pilling caused by the magic paste.
- Before using the washing machine, you’d better put the gloves into the laundry bag to reduce the likelihood of deformation.
- Read full, honest review from a boxing student (with trainer input).
- Do not be fooled by the long strap in the photo – it is worthless, just for show.
- Compare this item to a pair of actual boxing gloves; the strap on this one just wraps around itself below the bend in your wrist.
- I put one of these gloves on and was able to get the exact same full range of movement/bend in my wrist as I could without the glove on.
- Then I put my trainer’s gloves on (which are a known brand) and couldn’t get anywhere near the same amount of movement in my wrist because they were doing the job they were meant for.
- I could actually see my knuckles through the flimsy excuse for pads when I made a fist, which should tell you something.
- These Xinluying gloves are better suited for sopping up a puddle of blood than they are for boxing/MMA training.
- It’s clear to me that the people giving this product 5-star reviews haven’t learned to make a fist, because if they were actually training they’d be singing another tune.
- I would sooner use my motorcycle gloves for boxing than I would use these.
- It’s a shame companies are allowed to market products like this when they can’t measure up.
- The old adage holds true this time; “you buy cheap, you buy twice”.
- That’s why I decided to purchase this MMA gloves for boxing training.
- The material at the knuckle is leather, which can provide maximum protection to the joints.
- The material it’s using is made of cloth material for the inside, not only makes it soft and easy to bend, but also increase the capability to absorb sweat.
- These MMA boxing gloves have two outstanding designs that I like.
- First, the hollow design at the palm allows quick dry of the sweat.
- Second, the fingers are not wrapped by the gloves, so while I am working out, I can use my iphone without taking off the gloves.
- These are designed to protect your knuckles from being abraded by a bag, not to protect anyone from damage from a punch.
- The product image seems to show farm more padding in the fingers and knuckles than there actually is.
- It offers freedom of movement without losing the wrist support.
- Also if you have a small hand, which I do, they come in XXS!!!
- I have averaged sized women’s hands, and these fit perfectly.
- They are fantastic for basic heavy-bag work, though be aware that if your bag has less than average give, you might want a more padded standard boxing glove.
- I followed the instructions on the site and double checked.
- I have a bad tendon on my right hand and the straps give me good support when I strike.
- It wont help you if you use poor form and hit incorrectly but they are forgiving in normal use.
- I was able to punch hard at the bag without knuckle issues/blisters at all.
- I’m 5’7″ and got a medium; they fit, but are a tiny bit snug.
- The mediums will work fine (just hard to get off when I’m sweaty after my workout!).
- Padded on the inside and out so works for kick boxing classes as well as defends the hadns from working with weights.
- If used vigorously every day only expect a 9 month shelf life.
- I stretched them out by wearing them around the house, while exercising, etc.