Sunglasses sport sunglasses. Durable, aerodynamic frames made of nylon.
Three pairs of interchangeable, non-reflective polycarbonate lenses. UV 400 filter.
Anti-reflective and anti-fog coating.
Exchangeable, rubber noses. Black case included.
Frames-silver and blue metallized
Lenses-gray, blue, transparent smoked
Tifosi Jet Wrap Sunglasses
- The Jet’s lightweight, seamless design is functional and aesthetically pleasing for your cycling, running or outdoor activities.
- Tifosi frames are designed the beat the heat and provide comfortable all-day wear for any sport or activity.
- Anti-slip nose and temple pads lock these sunglasses to your face so they can’t slide around, and the 26-gram weight makes them hardly noticeable on your nose and ears.
- Get some reliable protection for your eyes without draining your wallet down to the seams.
- I did need a pair of sunglasses to wear playing golf and wanted non-polarized as polarized lenses make it hard for me to read the greens.
- They are crystal clear (no distortions at all), light weight, very comfortable, and do not slip even when I am sweaty.
- I sweat a lot during 6 mile runs and my other sunglasses would slide off my nose every few minutes.
- I purchased these after reading several positive reviews and I’m happy with them.
- They do not side around, even when I have sweat pouring off my face.
- They are dark enough to shield my sensitive eyes during hot afternoon workouts, but not so dark that I cannot see when running down shady tree-lined streets.
- They came with a case that is a nice as my Costas case, and a cleaning cloth.
- If you are looking for wider Tifosis, look into the Duro.
- However, if, like me, you have a narrow head, these are great.
- I don’t think you can get glasses which look as nice as these for a lower price anywhere.
- For example, the lens has a slightly mirrored coating – it’s not just a piece of regular pvc plastic cut into a lens shape.
- While riding they stay snug, have a good field of vision and i don’t find that the wind is coming around the lenses and getting in my eyes (although I can see how some other people may experience that).
- The only drawback I’ve noticed is that the fit is so good around my brow that sweat accumulates and fogs up the top of the lenses (no airflow).
- High quality, long lasting sunnies without the ridiculous price.
- This was my 6th pair of Tifosi and Im about ready to buy another.
- I have a small nose and these are so liteweight and Im not constantly pusing up on them to keep them on my nose.
- Haven’t had them for long, so I can’t speak for longevity, but for the price, I’m not too worried about it.
- A couple of things I really like about them are: 1) they stay in place very well while running.
- I have very long eyelashes and many times I’ve had issues with my eyelashes rubbing on the insides of the lenses.
- One thing I dislike, that even though they fit well, they press on my temples very hard.
- So if you have a larger head than this, these may be too tight for you.
- I’d recommend these sunglasses for anyone looking for a decent, inexpensive pair of glasses for running/biking, etc.
- I also bought some clear lenses for them so they are pretty flexible in terms of riding conditions though I cannot find the yellow lenses I had with my last pair.
- The ear pieces started pealing off pretty quickly and had to be glued back in so I cant give them a higher rating – my last pair did this too.
- Living in the south, a pair of good sports sunglasses is very important for me.
- I’ve had a few pairs of “better” but (a lot) more expensive sunglasses like Oakley and Maui Jim, and this is my first pair of Tifosi.
- First of all this is not as good as oakley or Maui Jim.
- The material of the frame feels a bit cheap, and easy to get scratched.
- Consider the price, I’d still think this is a good buy.
- These do the trick, and are excellent value for the price.
J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses, Polarized, 100% UV protection
- Now comes with additional reflective optical coating (Revo/Flash Mirror Lens) – design to reflect and minimize glare from the harshest sunglight providing ultimate comfort and improved visibility.
- UV400 rated sunglasses are essential to protecting your eyes against long- term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when out and about.
- HIGH QUALITY FRAME – made with metallic alloy that is ultra light weight yet strong and durable.
- It comes with spring loaded hinged legs and adjustable silicon nose pads which allows for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- PERFECT ALL ROUNDER – being Polarized and 400UV protection makes these sunglasses the perfect choice for outdoor sports and activities such as driving, fishing, skiing, travelling, hiking, boating, and is suitable as high fashion accessory and daily wear all year round.
- It is also gift packaged ready, making it a wonderful yet practical gift idea for friends and family!
- So if you are not completely happy with your purchase for whatever reason, let us know and we’ll take care of you.
- Polarized and 100% UV protection sunglasses helps:
– Reduce eyestrain, no tired eyes after a full day in the sun.
- Reduce reflections and glare (esp important for those with sensitive eyes or post surgury recovery)
– Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long run.
- It blocks 99-100% of both UVA and UVB harmful radiation
- Classic unisex design (So you can protect your eyes while looking stylish)
- Made of lightweight yet durable metallic alloy with spring loaded hinges ensuring maximum comfort.
- Construction is solid and much higher quality than the asking price suggests.
- I needed some polarized sunglasses for my drive to and from work.
- The glare is really bad because I drive towards the sun both ways.
- Not only that, they are not even the glasses pictured in the description.
- The hinges don’t bend like advertised, the thickness is different, the ends are black in the picture and the ones I got are clear.
- I just had cataract surgery and needed a dark lens and these are the darkest I have ever found.
- At east as good as Raybans which are now made in China and have gotten a lot smaller.
- Wearing Raybans looks like I am wearing my grandchild’s glasses.
- These J&S sunglasses are the same style and and size of those I wore when I first began flying as a new Naval Aviator.
- I’m not usually one to wear sunglasses but haven’t gone anywhere without these they did take some getting used to.
- They also came with a hard case which was an ease on my mind.
- Three kiddos and accidents happen so I really appreciate the hard case instead of a soft one.
- I genuinely appreciate the customer outreach after the order as well to make sure I was pleased with the product.
- The glass quality is distortion free, non glare and perfect.
- I recently had cataract surgery so my implant lenses are allowing more light into my eyes.
- These sun glasses control the glare and allow me to see without squinting and shading my eyes with my hands or hat.
- The sunglasses were well packaged in the shipping box, preventing any possible damage.
- Glasses were in the provided case and double-wrapped for further protection.
- The glasses also came with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- The glasses fit perfectly and were well balanced on the nose and on both ears.
- The black lenses provided the additional darkness that traditional grey lenses don’t provide.
- It is great to be able to out into the bright South Texas sun and not have to squint at all.
- Overall, my initial impression is that these are an excellent pair of sun glasses.
- I’m going to purchase a second pair with the silver frame.
- My initial purchase came with a black metallic alloy frame.
- These are the best designed and most comfortable sunglasses I have ever owned.
- That is coming from a blind man who wears sunglasses as part of his every day life.
- I cannot tell you they make the world look sharp, but they make me look sharp.
- They give me that professional image I need when walking into a board room wearing slanky cool shades is simply not the first impression I want to make.
- I’ve owned more expensive, but not every designer label is backed by this level of quality.
- If I had a dollar for every pair of sunglasses I have broken, I would have a fat stack.
- This pair has already survived my walking into a half-open door.
- The spring hinges held up perfectly, as if they thought of me when they designed them to flex when I smash my head into things.
- The frame had taken on an odd angle for a minute, but they are real metal.
- That means I just gently work them back into alignment.
- In fact, the first thing I did when unpacking them was to fit them to my skull by gently bending the ear hooks.
- I say they are comfortable because you can make them fit your head like that.
- Being only 5-foot 8-inches, my small stature should have pointed me to purchasing the smaller pair of glasses, but the wider glasses give me better coverage.
- They maybe aren’t goofy big, but the smaller pair would likely put the temple bars closer to my face.
- When I do finally kill this pair from misuse, I will go back for the smaller option.
- I figure if you can say you are a big person, go for the big pair, otherwise, take the more narrow frame.
- The temple bars are really the core of any glasses frame, and this pair feels like someone put a lot of thought into it.
- Rather than straight sticks you find on many expensive glasses, these are ever so slightly arched, curve into a thicker sturdy hinge connection, and have no tiny screw to drop out at the worst moment.
- It feels like a sealed hinge, so there is no replacing the temples.
- I’ve never seen a carry case like this, but I really have grown attached to it.
- It has a snap hook so it can be hung from whatever you have.
- Its a sort of firm pack, being not hard and not quite soft.
- It would not withstand a good stomp, but it prevents the glasses from being crushed when packed in a bag.
- Overall, these sunglasses are clearly manufactured with attention to detail.
- Every edge is finely finished, and no part of them feels less than perfectly tooled.
- I am checking them all over for any sign of lack of craftsmanship and its simply not there.
- The case is lined with some velvety material, and every seam is perfectly sealed.
- It could easily contain 2 pairs, but that would not be proper safe storage.
- With the case hanging on me, the glasses rattle around a bit and the zipper pull jingles.
- The plastic clip is sturdy, but does have 1 tiny sharp-ish point where it was probably broken off its molding grid in manufacturing.
- Its just a tiny pokey edge, but I am trying to find fault.
- They are also polarized which makes them a 10 in my book!