The Nike Ya Cheyenne Backpack sports backpack is a backpack for every occasion. Perfect for school, for training or as a sports supplement. Made in a classic style with the highest quality materials.
– Capacitive main compartment with two-way zipper, inside additional pocket,
– Smaller pocket on the front for small items, e.g. keys, mp3-player,
– Comfortable adjustable shoulder straps,
– Back slightly stiffened, soft, ideally suited to the shape of the back,
– Practical holder for holding,
– Light and practical,
– Height: 43 cm
– Width: 28 cm
– Depth: 17 cm
– Capacity: 20 liters
NIKE Sportswear Hayward Futura Backpack
- The durable shell features a new graphic along with additional pockets for extra small-item storage.
- She loves how much room it has and it’s very durable for all of the things she has to carry back and forth.
- She tossed out her other backpack because she loves this one.
- I purchased this one it has a place for shoes and gear like others.
- I used to carry a duffel bag to the gym which is fine but it usually was too big for what I carried.
- This back pack can hold my gym shoes and gym clothes, water bottle, wallet, and supplements and I can prob still fit more in.
- It will also hold a whole “regular” outfit non gym clothes.
- It was a gift I would not pay what it cost for myself,l’ve seen a lot nicer backpacks for less.
- Lots of room, and love the clip that you can use in the front for more support.
Nike Club Team Swoosh Backpack
- Zippered cleat and ball compartments store gear separately.
- Top and interior zippered pockets for small-item organization.
- Adjustable curved shoulder straps for comfortable carrying.
- Needed a pack for my kiddo, she just started playing volleyball on a club outside of school and coach asked them to come to practice prepared with gear in a pack instead of scattering stuff all over the gym floor.
- Exterior water bottle net is good for a medium sized one, large main compartment will hold a change of clothes, lunch, 1st aid kit with space to spare on tournament days.
- Great quality, I expect it will stand up to rigorous use.
- Will update when the season is over, but for now – very happy camper!<
- Initially I thought he would regret going to this lightweight pack, and I thought I would regret spending money on something that looked like it wouldn’t hold up.
- As it turned out, I was wrong on both counts: this pack has no rips or broken zippers, and holds all his heavy school stuff.
- Guess I didn’t just pay for the Nike swoosh, the backpack is actually a quality product!<
- This pack is not “structured,” it is lightweight, thin fabric, with very minimal padding anywhere.
- It’s not the type of backpack that will protect delicate electronics, no special compartments for tablet or laptop.
- It has variously-sized zippered pockets and a very roomy main section.
- This pack actually holds more than his old Ogio Squadron, even though it looks smaller.
- Looks good, light and easy to carry, holds a lot of stuff.
- It fits in a standard locker, you can easily hang it on a hook from within the locker and access everything from the front of the bag.
- I found it’s much easy to carry things using this bag than using a conventional gym bag with the standard shoulder strap that always seem to slip off your shoulder.
- It has a lot of hidden zipper pockets making it easy to access those things you need the most.
- He has been using it for a few months now, and I expect this backpack to continue to get a lot of use.
- It is quite durable and I feel it is worth every penny I spent on it.
- My son picked out for school, I have to say I was worried when It arrived I didn’t see the zipper along the back but once I did all worried went away.
- My son wanted this for school and his school is weird with how they do things but in a good way.
- He’ll have more then enough room for all his homework nightly.
- As of right now I’m able to fit all his back to school supplies in there with tons of extra room 🙂 The bag is GREAT material, tons of additional compartments, this bag will hold up and I LOVE the extra wide should straps.
- All in All I’m very happy with this purchase as is my son.
- He really likes the look of it and says it is comfortable.
- I would say it holds a good amount; 2 3inch binders, 3 notebooks, and a couple class books, still with room to spare.
- It is a good size bag for his athletic uniform and shoes.
- The quality of the bag is really nice, and it is big enough to put 2 soccer balls in it,…